🌸Chapter |25

🌸 | Lisa POV | 🌸

🌸 | Lisa POV | 🌸

Jennie and I had a conversation with Mina about her situation and Mina was glad that we would try to help her since it's been out that she's pregnant and her parents asked her in just who the father was which she ended up saying she didn't know who it was.

They unfortunately got mad at her, but she expected that since she's unmarried with child.
Luckily they didn't disown her or anything yet are disappointed with getting pregnant and cheated on her ex bf Kento. But in a way they couldn't exactly be mad since Kento abused Mina.

That man is still currently in jail.
It's known that Mina was abused by her ex and I was there to save her yet it isn't publicized that she was pregnant yet and by Kai to be exact.
Mina had already quit being my secretary since February 22nd had already passed and she needs to focus on herself and the child.

Though she recently made a decision to talk to Krystal who's Kai's wife. Mina confronted that she got pregnant by Kai and Krystal wasn't surprised since he already had 2 other secret children with two women and Mina seems to be the third women now baring Kai's 4th child.

Krystal wasn't mad and instead planned to just divorce him since he wasn't a good husband.
She would also take her child and make sure he does child support for their kid ten year old child.

After that all happened Kai's reputation had gone down and his family company had gone bankrupt for bribes and other illegal activities.
People still wondered who the father was of Mina's child but she rather keep it in the dark.

More time passed and Jennie recently had been stalked by someone for a couple of days until we captured the man that would stalk and take pictures of my wife. I was pissed because he took pictures of Jennie who wore a bikini while at the beach with me and the kids.
The pictures angles were inappropriate and once they caught him I did end up giving him a beat.

It turned out to be an employee that was a rookie intern in my company. His name was Jungkook and he had some mental issues that he's in an asylum right now. His records were clean and his resume was clean with good skills, yet not everyone is innocent just because they seem so.

After all that, Jennie and I were at the airport for a business trip together, well, that was just an excuse for our kids to believe. We were actually going to Tulum Mexico. We rented a place for just us alone. "Lisa! Let's go here!"
Jennie was showing me places she wanted to visit and honestly it was very beautiful.

————