Chapter two : Is this all real??.

Continuation from part one :

As time moved on you suddenly woke up to an abrupt noise in the forest . You got up feeling very tired , you tried not to wake up Mitsuri as she was fast asleep . Looking through the window you see nothing but as you look a bit closer , there it was . Your eyes widen as you see a glowing light flowing through the forest right in front of your cabin . It was like it was calling out to you ?  You put on your uniform and grab you * insert weapon choice * and rush outside not waling Mitsuri . Whilst following the light through all the twigs and bushes , the light suddenly comes to a stop right next to a tree stump that looked like it was left there to rot for over 300 years ...... you felt uneasy as to how it suddenly went silent , then all of a sudden the stump started glowing?!?! " h-huh!? What the!?- " you quickly pull out you weapon and stand at battle stance preparing yourself for what was about to happen .........

The stump glowed brighter and brighter until a beam of light blasted out of it so high it could reach the stars and moon causing you to fall back on your butt. You open yours to see a mysterious cat-human like figure floating in-front of you. "N-NANI?!?!? " you yelped . " do not be afraid human , i am but a friend " it said , you quickly got up and started blabbering out a lot of questions causing the dear creature confusion . " woah woah woah woah there, calm down i know you have questions but please one at a time " it said . " r-right, first off what are you and who are you , and what why when how huh?!" You said .. " my name is Minko , i am a demi-god sent here from heaven to protect you "  you maintain silence for 10 seconds before passing out from pure shock of the words "Demi-God"
"I - this always happens " the demi-god says in a sighful manner . Minko uses her power to gently place you on a cloud and carries you back to the cabin where you are placed in your futon .

ok js realised its been 1-2 years since i checked this and never uploaded it but i dont feel like continuing it atm :p