Chapter 1

"..."

"You are successfully connected!"

Herta was in the room. The furniture in it was arranged quite elegantly: a large carved bed made of dark oak or something very similar, a desk, chairs, bookshelves, a coffee table, several armchairs. Also in the room there was a large round carpet of golden color and very large windows. They went out into the garden with a pond, it was late at night outside.

Suddenly the window appeared before her eyes again, and this time Herta was almost not surprised

"Welcome! This story tells about the middle daughter of an influential family, Margaret. You will play on her behalf. In this world, you are able to do whatever you want. The goal of the game is to successfully complete the academy. The story will end after the completion of the goal or the death of Margaret. Say "Description" for additional instruction.

- Hah, okay, description.

"Loading the description......The download is complete!
The time and date in history is 21:43:27, the 36th day of the 5th month of the 34th year from the coronation of the last emperor.
In this story, you play the character of Margaret (Meg) Cloud. She is the first daughter and second child of the Duke and Duchess of Cloud. She has an older brother Christopher (Chris) and a younger sister Beatrice (Bess). Christopher is 24, Margaret is 18, and Beatrice is 16. Since childhood, Meg was not considered an heiress because of her audacious nature. However, the girl excelled in magic and entered the academy at the Faculty of magic. There is only one such academy in the country, but there are various vocational schools. There are only 3 faculties in it: magic, sports and general. At the magic faculty, the emphasis is on magic, potions. At the sports faculty, the emphasis is on fencing, defensive magic. The general faculty teaches languages, mathematics, and so on. The magic and sports faculties have the same subjects as in general, but their time is less. Nobles mostly study at the academy, peasants also have the opportunity to study, but for this you need to pass the selection with huge competition. In addition to the campus where lectures and practice are held, there is a dormitory for boys and girls, a canteen, a park, and a stadium at the academy.

Margaret entered the first year of the academy this year with excellent results. There are 3 courses in total at the magic faculty.

Margaret did not communicate with anyone closely except her family.

Margaret does not attend social events.

Margaret's debut took place 6 months ago, she showed herself very successfully on it.

Physical characteristics:
Age: 18
Height: 157 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Gold
Bad habits: No

....

If you want to re-read the description, say "history menu 1" and click on the "description" button. Also in your menu there will be a special World store, all the main and side quests and other useful information.

Say "Close" if you have read the description."

"So I have to live to graduate from the academy, even though I don't understand magic at all. Well, we'll figure it out tomorrow, now I'm already tired," thought Herta and saw her reflection in the mirror. There stood the supposed Margaret Cloud, whose body is now controlled by Herta. She was a short, slender girl with dark hair carelessly tied in a ponytail and large golden eyes, however, as indicated in the questionnaire. She was dressed in a nightgown and showed her readiness to go to bed with her whole appearance.
Herta decided not to explore the history system or the duchy, but to peacefully go to bed, leaving all the problems for tomorrow. Perhaps, if she were in her own body, she would consider it a terrible irresponsibility, but alas, the girl will not remember this tomorrow.

***
The sun had risen outside the window for a long time, and Herta was still sleeping peacefully, which was completely out of character for her. The girl in her body could not sleep at night, and if she slept, she woke up with the first rays. A knock on the door broke the silence.
- Mrs. Margaret, it's time to get up, - judging by the voice, the girl was clearly knocking, at the same time 15-30 years old, very young, - you need to wash.
- Yes, yes, I'm getting up already, - Herta's voice sounded sleepy, - God, why is it so early?
- I'm sorry, but yesterday you wanted to leave by noon to pick up dresses for the academy.
- Oh, yes, of course, - Gerta jumped out of bed in fright, mentally scolding herself for wanting to rest more, - I'm already getting up! Uh, come in," because Herta wasn't Meg, she didn't know the maid's name.
A girl came into the room and put a jug of water on the coffee table by the chair.
"Please wash your face and let me clean up," the maid was absolutely calm.
"Um, what's your name again, please?"
- You have a bad memory as always, Madam, I am Emily. Your personal maid, if your memory has failed you.
"And she's pretty cheeky," Herta decided, "It was said in the questionnaire that Meg was no better, surely Emily took over her communication style so that the Mistress was comfortable, or should I scold her for disrespect?..