Chapter one | Agatha who?

"Yeah that's a three story fall to the deck, I give you about one in three chances if survival"

"Hm, should I do it?" John B said.

"Yeah, jump! I'll shoot you on the way down" Pope said.

"You'll shoot me?"

"They seriously is going to have Japanese toilets with towel warmers"

"Of course they are, why wouldn't they?"

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about turtles I guess" the brown haired girl said.

"Well I can't have cold towers"

"Can you please not kill your self?" Allie said while looking at John B.

"Don't spill that beer! I'm not giving you another one"

John B looses his balance for a second and drops beer right in front of the brown eyed girl.

"Hey!" Allie yelled.

"Of course you did"

"Smooth"

"A plus"
Pope turn around and looks around the corner sees the security guards.

"Hey!" A man screams at us.

"Oh yeah security is here"

"Wrap it up"

"Guys are early today"

They start to run into the house and down the stairs where they meet three of the guards. Allie and Jj ran into one who almost grabbed Jj but he got out and just shouted "Not much of a hugger man"

She just laughed at him and continued to run away from the guard she had right behind her. They got out of the house and jumped over the fence. She looked back and saw that Pope was on the ground. He probably fell, he was on the math team. That maybe explains it.

"Pope common! Can't let that fatso take you huh?" Allie laugh at him.

"Hey you guys stay right there!"

"Bus is leaving!" she could hear John B say while she was running to the van.
She jumped in and now we only wait for Jj and pope. "Come on boys!" I shout at them.

"Yeah yeah we're coming"

Both of them jumps in and we start to laugh, pouge style, at its finest. One of the guard came running, who apparently was Gary. Don't recognise him.

"Oo Gary is coming for us" John B laughs.

"Wooh! Gary!" I say while I laugh with him.

"Hey slow down!"

Jj takes a beer bottle and leans out of the van. He holds it out for him and says stuff like "come on you're so close now" and "just one step away" and then he lets go off it and it goes right into his face. Jj just laughs but Kiara says "Jj seriously stop now" but with some laughs in between the words.

-

The outer banks, paradise on earth. It's sorta place where you either have 2 jobs or 2 houses. 2 tribes, one island. So this is figure 8, the rich side of the island. The kooks live here, so this is where we don't live.

And then this is the south side or the cut. Home of the working class who make a living busing tables, washing yachts, running charters. The natural habitat of the pouges. And that's us. Pouges, pogies. The throwaway fish. Lowest member of the food chain.

-

So that's Jj, my crazy brother. We have been best friends since the day we were born. We're twins but we literally look nothing alike, he with his blue eyes and blonde hair and me with my brown hair and brown eyes. Whenever it's rough at home he is there and I appreciate it and always have. We haven't had it easy and especially not Jj. Whenever dad became aggressive against me he always stepped between us and took all the punches, which I hate. I would much rather prefer to be nocked out than se my brother be. Anyways he is a kleptomaniac at his finest, smuggler and an alcoholic. Best surfer I know, or yeah after me. Just don't tell him I said that. I would also say that he is a future tax cheat.