21

This chapter is gonna be like the pov of Rina doing an instagram live! I thought it would be interesting to try something new so I hope you like it!

"I like your outfit. Oh thank you so much!"

I'd set up a live backstage at the soundcheck for Dublin, and I'd been just sitting watching people comment for like a good three minutes.

"Do you have any new music written? Um, yeah I do but I'm not releasing anything just yet."

So many people were on this live, lots asking about Harry. Some were asking about our relationship but I just ignored them.

"Where's Harry, um he's soundchecking right now so he can't join unfortunately. I can get Mitch though if you guys want?"

The chat flooded with people saying yes.

"Mitch, come here!"

"What."

"I'm on instagram live and people wanna see you!"

"Fine."

Mitch grumbled as he sat down next to me, hair tucked into a ponytail.

"Hi Rina's instagram."

"Guys if you have any questions for Mitch or I, put them in the chat!"

We sat reading through some of the comments before Mitch started to answer them.

"Mitch how long have you and Rina been friends, um I think we're going on seven years now? Long time, really fucking long time eh Ri?"

I nodded, looking at more comments flying up my screen. A particular one stood out to me.

"Hi Rina, you're my favorite artist right now, can you please sing a cover of Jackie And Wilson by Hozier? Yes absolutely I can!"

I motioned Mitch to pass me my guitar, as I looked up the music on his phone. There was more than one guitar part so I forced Mitch to play alongside me. I looked at the amount of viewers on the live. 90k. That puts some pressure on. We started playing our guitars as I sang, attempting to not look at the camera.

"So tired trying to see from behind the red in my eyes, no better version of me I could pretend to be tonight. So deep in this swill with the most familiar of swine, for reasons wretched and divine."

Mitch and I hadn't played acoustic together in a while, so this was nice. It felt like just us, like there wasn't an audience but clearly there was.

"She blows outta nowhere, roman candle of the wild. Laughing away through my feeble disguise, no other version of me I would rather be tonight. And, Lord, she found me just in time. 'Cause with my mid-youth crisis all said and done, I need to be youthfully felt 'cause, God, I never felt young."

I looked over to a crack in the door and I swear I saw Harry leaning outside.

"She's gonna save me, call me "baby", run her hands through my hair. She'll know me crazy, soothe me daily better yet, she wouldn't care. We'll steal her Lexus, be detectives, ride 'round picking up clues. We'll name our children, Jackie and Wilson, raise 'em on rhythm and blues"

The live chat was absolutely flooding with comments, as Mitch smirked. Fucks sake he better not be smiling at one of those me and Harry comments.

"Lord, it'd be great to find a place we could escape sometime. Me and my Isis growing black irises in the sunshine, every version of me dead and buried in the yard outside. We'd sit back and watch the world go by."

Mitch was picking his guitar, as I was strumming chords and tapping my foot.

"Happy to lie back watch it burn and rust, we tried the world, good God, it wasn't for us. She's gonna save me, call me "baby", run her hands through my hair. She'll know me crazy, soothe me daily, better yet, she wouldn't care. We'll steal her Lexus, be detectives, ride 'round picking up clues. We'll name our children, Jackie and Wilson, raise 'em on rhythm and blues."

I saw Harry's instagram account pop up on the live. He was watching us.

"Cut clean from the dream at night, let my mind reset. Looking up from a cigarette, and she's already left. I start digging up the yard for what's left of me and our little vignette, for whatever poor soul is coming next."

I swallowed. Harry was watching me. They knew he was watching me.

"She's gonna save me, call me "baby", run her hands through my hair. She'll know me crazy, soothe me daily better yet, she wouldn't care. We'll steal her Lexus, be detectives, ride 'round picking up clues. We'll name our children, Jackie and Wilson, raise 'em on rhythm and blues"

I played the final chord, smiling at the screen as one single comment stuck out to me.

Harry Styles- Beautiful cover my love x

A/N:

Ok so I have a super big chapter coming up but I didn't just want to leave you with nothing so you've got this xx

Lots Of Love From

🍒