sports

: ̗̀➛ at school, steve was never the best at paying attention or memorising what exactly was the "powerhouse" of the cell or a "Onomatopoeia so if he couldn't be one of the best at academics, he would be one of the best at sports. and believe me, he excelled at sports. he excelled at sports so much that even when he was just playing regular non competitive, casual games at school of basketball & one of his teammates even dared to make the odds of their team winning lower, he would freak.

̗̀➛ steve did not take this rule lightly on you aswell; even if you were his girlfriend he cherished & loved.

̗̀➛ if anything, the affects of his competitiveness when it comes to sports was even WORSE when it came to you

̗̀➛ god forbid you even pass the ball in a way steve dislikes, you wouldn't hear the end of it with his berating

̗̀➛ it lowkey takes you back to your 7th grade gymclass where you were kinda ass at ball sports so you would constantly be getting yelled at by tryhards

̗̀➛ steve always liked you on his side, when showing you off or when at games/tests or in arguments, sort of like a lucky charm. so if you were to play on the opposing team that would mean you couldn't be his lucky charm, his beacon of light. if you couldn't be that, you couldn't be his. if you couldn't be his then he couldn't be fragile with you.

̗̀➛ that weird, illogical line of reasoning is what led steve into being super rough when playing casual games with you with u being on the opposing team (sport or not)

̗̀➛ and don't lose. steve would totally rub in your face if you did