Chapter 8

3rd POV:

Silence engulfed the entire shrine....

Until a voice broke it.

"What are you doing Takemitchy!? "

It was Draken, even though he has a secret crush on Takemichi (cough, not so secret crush, cough), he couldn't let this slide.

Hearing Draken's voice, Mikey turned his head to look behind him. Kisaki stood still not moving, as Takemichi was panting.

The Toman members began talking again.

"hey... What's he doing? "

"This is bad! "

"The captains are gonna kill him! "

Ok, that last part was a bit of an exaggeration-

Suddenly the man who was following Kisaki went in between the two of them "Hey, who the heck are you!? " the man was pissed off.

Takemichi was panting heavily, realizing what he has done, he backed away a little bit, his mind racing with thoughts.

'Crap.. I did it'

"You're not even from Toman, what are you doing!? " Draken shouted once more "Are you trying to crush this nomination ceremony!?" Draken continued.

(You're hurting the baby's feelings 💔)

Takemichi turned around to look at Draken, his eyes filled with a mix of emotions, he could barely speak properly.

"Draken-kun" was the only thing he could say in that moment. His eyes began to look fearful, as some captains climbed up, Mitsuya, Mucho and Smiley.

"N-no... " Takemichi was afraid... He messed up everything, all because of that stupid four-eyes, his resentment for Tetta got the better of him.

"What do you mean!? Takemitchy!? " Mitsuya shouted, it was a surprise and not a surprise at the same time, it was a surprise because Mitsuya is the calm and collected captain of Toman, and not a surprise since Takemichi just ruined the ceremony.

"Hey, you" Smiley said, an irk mark on his head "Are you trying to ruin Mikey's reputation here? " Smiling all the way as he readied himself to punch Takemichi.

(He's scary, but he's such a cutie)

Takemichi was panting as he tried to explain himself "E-everyone, you got the wrong idea..."

Takemichi frantically looked around, trying to explain himself. "I..... I just!.."

"Hey, hey, what's going on? "

A voice unfamiliar to Takemichi, but very familiar to all of Toman. The man walked up to the four. "Looks like this is getting interesting"

All three captains turned around in shock, Mitsuya was the first to say anything, one word.

"Baji... "

(USHSKSDBDKSH I LOVE BAJI SM HELP)

The second to speak was Mucho, who was quite surprised at said man's sudden arrival "shouldn't you be on house arrest?.. "

'Eh? Baji? Who!?' Takemichi was confused on who this "Baji" character is, but from the looks of it, someone important and shouldn't be here.

Baji lunged forward and punched Takemichi right on the face, Takemichi stumbled a little at the impact, but Baji didn't stop, oh no no, he continued punching Takemichi like a punching bag not giving him any time to recover.

His side, his stomach and his face, all while smiling the entire time, he looked like a psychopath in that very moment,  he was about to punch his face again until someone wrapped their arm around Baji's.