Chapter 5

(Isn't my baby beautiful? Bachira is my favorite Blue Lock character😍😍)

3rd POV:
Emma was seen going back to Takemichi's house. She finally came to a decision. She knocked on the door, a few seconds later Haruka opened the door still sleepy "Yes who is -" finally looking at person who knocked her face lit up " Emma-chan! Come in! Come in! "

After they went inside "So have you decided yet? " "Yeah, I decided to confess the day before the festival. " Haruka looked excited "Tell me! Tell me! What's your plan? " "I think it would be better this way because I don't want my confession to get in the way of his fight. "

Haruka understood "it's so his head won't be about your confession, and so you can allow him to have time to think. Right? " Emma nodded "Yeah"
Haruka looked at the date. It was still July 25. "Come on, let's go shopping to get your outfit for your date! "

Emma was a bit startled at that but agreed nonetheless. Haruka smiled, Emma noticed and was curious so she asked "Hey Haruka-san.. " "Hm? What is it Emma? "

"I noticed when you look at me, you always smile like I resemble someone, you know. " Haruka smiled again "You do, you remind me of Shinichiro. " Emma froze hearing her dead brother's name coming out of her mouth "W-what? "

Realizing her mistake, Haruka shut her mouth and replied "I-I'm sorry......
I must have made you uncomfortable. Let's go shopping another time,okay?"

Emma was silent but she managed to make a simple nod. And they both went their seperate ways. Haruka was thinking of how she made a big mistake. But she remembered memories with Shinichiro, including the first time they met.

(I made it in Shin's POV, so I hope it doesn't bother you much, thank you for the time and patience you had to have read this)

Flashback
Shinichiro POV:
"Dude... What are you doing? " A woman with beautiful long black hair asked me. "Go away... " I said. "You can't possibly think I'll leave you here, crying with wounds" she said kneeling in front of me, she turned around and said " Come on, I'll carry you to the hospital"

I blushed in embarrassment, I mean, I'm supposed to be a man. Helping women, not the other way around!

While I'm on her back, I said blushing in embarrassment "Why are you helping me anyway? You know who I am don't you? I'm a gang leader"

Hearing that, I thought she would mock me and say that "You? A gang leader?" While laughing

She did laugh, but in friendly way "Haha, I already knew that silly. I have heard about you. You know, even if you are a gang leader. You looked so vulnerable back there, I couldn't help but help you"

After she said that, we both stayed silent. Then, we finally reached the hospital. "Doctor!! " A doctor arrived in a panic "W-what is it?? " "I have a man here, who is injured.Can you take care of him? "

For some reason, the doctor looked scared "Y-yes ma'am!! " He then carried me off her. I felt the warmth I felt while on her back, disappear. He then took me to room to treat my wounds.

That was.... weird

After he treated me I called everyone to come to the hospital. While I was waiting for them. The woman came into my room, and then I realized something. "Umm... I forgot to ask this but what's your name? Mine is Sano Shinichiro"

Before she answered, it looked like she was thinking. Was she thinking of what to say? It's just a name, why is she hesitating?

"My name huh? Its Hanagaki Haruka, nice to meet you" she said with a beautiful smile on her face. I just found myself blushing. Then, my friends barged in, ruining the moment.