Chapter Three

Months have passed since I became a werewolf. My dad blames himself for what happened, he says he should have never let me go with them.

I've learnt to control the wolfing thing really well thanks to the help of the boys and my dad.

I'm sitting on the couch with my legs stretched, reading a book. The boys are sitting at my dads desk, trying to figure out a case.

I can still hear their hearts beating, I don't think that's something that I can make go away. Since all the time the boys have been helping me fight it, I've gotten better at ignoring the beating, gotten better and not getting hungry when I hear the blood rushing.

Something the boys are talking about interests me. "Yellow eyes?" I hear Sam ask softly. I stand up and I walk over. "Let me see?" I ask. Dean looks at me, surprised. I scan through the book, and I see the words "WEAKNESS: UNKNOWN" it says in messy handwriting.

I scan through the pages more. I see writing on something called the colt. "What about this?" I ask, pointing. "It says the colt can kill anything from vampires, demons, and.." Sam says before he cuts himself off. "Werewolves." I say sternly, looking up at Sam. "Say it." I say with anger in my voice. I take a long pause, not breaking eye contact. "Say that it can kill werewolves, Sam." I add. He looks down at the ground. "Say that it can kill me, Sam." I add once again. Sam doesn't look away from the ground.

I scoff and I walk out of the house.

I walk over to an old, rusted car. I punch the passenger window out, it cuts my hand, but I don't care. My fangs come out, and my nails become long. I start kicking the car, I slash the tires out with my nails.

My nails become normal again and my fangs hide themselves. I throw myself on the ground, breathing heavily.

My mind races. Why doesn't Sam just say it? I've expressed multiple times that he can say whenever something can harm me, whenever something can kill werewolves. I know what I am so, why doesn't Sam?

I hear walking beside me. I look up, it's Dean. He sits down next to me. He gently takes my blood covered hand off of my knee and examines it. "I don't think we're going to have to stitch it." He expresses, calmy. "Why doesn't Sam say anything to do with werewolves." I ask Dean, with my voice slightly breaking.

"He just doesn't want to offend you, Y/N." Dean replies. "It makes me feel like he thinks I'm a monster. I know I am but, it's just different when someone else thinks that." I explain. "Hey, you are not a monster." Dean says sternly. I look him in the eyes, annoyed. "Dean, I'm a werewolf. I'm a monster." I debate.

"You are a werewolf who hasn't fed." Dean says. "You're a werewolf who takes her anger out on cars instead of people." He adds. I laugh softly, looking into Deans eyes. "How about we go get you cleaned up, yeah?" Dean offers. I nod and he helps me up off of the ground.

We walk back inside. Dean grabs a rag and wraps it around my hand. "Go sit down on the couch, I'll come back with the first aid." Dean says softly. I nod and I walk over to the couch.

"Sam, do you think I'm a monster?" I ask, looking at Sam. "What? No, of course not!" Sam quickly says. "Then say what I am." I say, not pulling my eyes away. "You're a werewolf." Sam replies hesitantly. I nod, "Thank you." I look away from him.

Dean walks back into the room with bandages, alcohol, wet rag, and a stitch set. He slowly takes the rag off of my hand, taking the wet rag and rubbing it around the wound. He takes the alcohol and uncaps it.

"This might sting..." Dean says softly. He slowly pours some alcohol onto the wound. I groan, my fangs popping out. "I know." Dean whispers, reassuringly.