The worst bet.

Hey guys. My first dirty imagine. Hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fine! If I win, you need to follow whatever my command is for the whole month of October!" You shouted because you couldnt think of anything to bet the boys. "Okay okay. But, if we win" Harry says "You've got to lose your virginity." "What?!" I screamed. "That's unfair!" "Okay. Lose your virginity and we'll pay you $10,000." Liam says. "Fine. But you've got to use condoms." I say. "Sure, no problem"

---After the bet/game---

"Goddamn! I lost. Fuck!" I whispered. "So? Y/N, Let's go?" Harry says. I've got to obey them. It's unfair. I never done this before, i don't know what'll happen.

We went in their room. "What now?" I say shyly. "Take it off" Louis says while pointing on my shirt. I took it off. I have my bra and jeans left. I'm so conscious that I'm covering my stomach. "Hey guys, why won't we do it one by one? She's shy. I think we need a little privacy for her." Liam says. I smile. "Fine, i'll go first!'" Harry said. "Okay" Liam says and the rest of the boys went out of the room. "Hmm, sexy body you've got there." Harry says sexily. "Come, don't be shy. i'll be gentle with you." Harry says. I come near him and his lips crash with mine. While kissing, he unclaps my bra and throws it on the floor. He stopped kissing me and stares at my breasts for a minute. "God!" Harry shouted. I smiled. Im enjoying this. I broke the silence by kissing him back and pushing him towards the wall. I took of his shirt and pants leaving him in his orange Calvin Klein boxers. I kissed his abs. Towards to his dick and I managed to take it out. He pushes me on the bed. He's over me. He thusts hard and I had tears. "Sorry, Y/N. i'll be more gentle." He thrusted and thrusted until Liam, Louis and Niall came. "Get out you naked ass!" Louis said [pertaining to Harry]. Harry went out naked, picking up his clothes messed up. "Hey sweetie." Louis says. Nice breasts you've got there." liam said. He went towards me. He bit my nipples until it's hard. Louis was below me. While Niall was just staring. After a few minutes the three went out and I covered my body under the blanket. Suddenly, Zayn came in. "Hey sexay." He says. I laugh. I got out of the bed and he sees me naked. "Goddamn!" Zayn shouted. He took off all his clothes including his boxers. He pushed me down and he thrusted until he hit my g spot and the thrusts were slow. He got my head and i slept on his chest. "i love you, Y/N. be my girlfriend?" you nod and kissed him passionately. You both slept naked together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! How was it?

Vote

Comment

Promote

Fan me

If you like this imagine

Personal DIRTY and SWEET imagines accepted. Inbox me.