Liam [Dirty Imagine]

"Prom is in 2 weeks!" Shouted your best friend. "Do you have a prom mate?" Your other best friend asks. "Nope. But I wanna ask--" "LIAM PAYNE!" 2 of your best friends shouted. You realised that Liam looked at you and your friends. He came over.

"Uh, a problem with me, ladies?" Liam asks. He looks at my eyes and I blush. "Go on." Your best friend whispers "Ah, Liam, do you have a prom mate?" Your other best friend asks. "Nope. How about you?" Liam asks. Both of your friends say yes while you say no. "Uh, Liam, I would like to ask you if you can go to the prom wit-" "Yeah, I'll fetch you at 8pm. See you" LIam says. "Aaaaaah" I shouted.

I got my favorite blue gown and applied some make-up. I put my hair in a bun.

"You look gorgeous, Y/N." Liam says while staring at your dress

"Thanks" you say.

*After prom*

"Come to my place, Y/N?" Liam asks me. It is your chance, you nod.

After 5 minutes. You arrive in Liam's house, no one's around. Liam opens the door. "Wow. Your place is so---" his lips crash with yours. He took off his shoes and takes yours off. He carries you, not breaking the kiss and goes to his room. He unzipped your dress and you took off his suit and pants, leaving him in his boxers. He kissed your neck, unclapsed your bra, licked and bit your nipples and took your panties off. He spread your legs open. Without asking, He rubbed your clit and you managed to moan. After a few moans. You take his boxers off leaving you staring at his big member. "I can't take this all in me, it won't fit." You say. "Why won't you try first babe?" Liam says. You put his dick in your mouth. 1/3 of it cannot fit, but you don't mind. "I WANT YOU IN ME RIGHT NOW LIAM JAMES PAYNE!" You shouted. He puts his dick in you and you moaned and moaned and moaned and moaned and you drift off to your sleep. After you wake up. "Y/Full/N, I have been crushing on you for years. Now, could you be my girlfriend?" Liam says. You nod and you kiss him. "Come in my place. Let's do a round 2. Let's go." You say and you did round two.