Louis [Dirty Imagine]

Hey guys! I'm sorry I havent updated. I'm very busy. I'll do a Louis Tomlinson DIRTY imagine today! Y'all know what this means.

13+++. Sexual contents.

I also do personal dirty/sweet imagines.

Just inbox me the ff:

-Which boy [any fandom]

-Plot

-Where

Please be patient, I am always busy and I can't do all at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been best friends with Louis for 3 years. And as days pass, you have a little feelings for him. One night, you invite Louis to go to your house since that you are home alone and you needed help for your lesson that you don't get.

"Hey Lou! Come in! Let's eat first. Have you eaten yet?" You ask. "I haven't eaten yet. Let's eat?" Louis says. "Oh and can you help me with your [Insert your favorite subject]? You told me you were good at this subject." "Sure sure! Come, let's eat". You say.

----After Dinner----

"Lou, could you help me with this? I really don't get it." You ask. He looks at the paper and says "Oh, that's because....." He explains. You can't concentrate. You just kept on staring at his eyes. "Y/N? Do you get that?" He asks. "Ya ya. I do." You say. "You look Like you're not okay." Louis asked. "No, i'm alright." You say. You look down and take down notes. He calls your name and a minute after, your lips touched Lou's lips. He carried you going to your bedroom. He took off your clothes not breaking the kiss and you took off his shirt. He scanned your body with his hands, still not breaking the kiss and finds your belt. He unhooked your belt and put it on the pile of your clothes. He put your pants down still not breaking the kiss and when he canmt reach it. He stepped on your pants all the way down. You do the same to him. You are on your bra and panty while Louis is on his boxers. He pushed you on the bed and kissed you again. His tounge was asking for entrance and you gave him the signal to. Your tounges danced for 2 minutes. He finally breaks the kiss and stares at you cleavage. "What now, Lou?" you ask. He did not reply but he pointed at your breasts. "Ahh. You can, go." You say while putting your breasts near his mouth. He held you close and unclips your bra and puts it on the pile of your clothes. He bites your nipple causing you to moan and moan and sucks your breasts. You stand up with him and he asks. "You sure you wanna do this, babe?" "Hy did we even do this if you're not gonna do this, Lou? It's not complete with that you know. GOO ON!" You shouted. He pulled your panties down with his teeth and he put 2 fingers in your pussy. You say more! And he puts 3 then 4. After a few minutes you scan his body and put a few wet kisses on his abs. You finally pulled out his boxers and see the big member popping out. You lick and kiss the tip and Louis complained "Babe. Stop teasing!" You put 1/2 of his member inside your mouth but everything couldnt fit so you just suck it. He thrusts into you 10 times causing you to moan louder and louder until you say "Lou! I'm gonna cuuuum!" you squealed and see Louis with your liquid. He lays down beside and gives you one last kiss. He tells you "I love you, Y/N. and I have been waiting for this for a very long time. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. "Yes." You say and give him a passionate kiss.

Hey guys! Did you like it? If yes please

Vote

Comment

Promote and most of all

Fan me. Thanks for reading!