A Wolf Named Ghost.

“Gravity don't mean too much to me, I'm who I've got to be, these pigs are after me, after you” my alarm clock roared loudly next to my bedside My Chemical Romance was one of my favorite bands. Oh, by the way my name is Ghost. Creative right?

Knock, knock. Smells like my little sister Lila at the door.

“Ghooost” she said as she slowly opened the door.”Can you he-“ she stood at the door gasping at my face ”OH MY GOD!!!” she squealed nearly destroying my ear drums .

‘What? What is it?” she took a few steps back then pointed towards the mirror, I looked in to the mirror and saw my usual green-blue eyes but something was off and they showed hints of grey. “Oh”

Loud thumping footsteps came up the stairs revealing my parents. They burst through the door holding panic stricken faces. “What Happened!!? Are you all right?!” they noticed my eyes, panic being replaced by joy. “Oh Honey! I can’t believe your finally changing, and at this age too.” My mother exclaimed

“What is so hard to believe? She is the daughter of an Alpha and not just an Alpha but one of the chosen three.” Smirking my father put his hand on my shoulder holding an approving gaze.

I knew what he meant. I was turning into what humans call a werewolf I was completely fine with it since I grew up surrounded with them as my friends and family. Especially my two best friends Rae Mi and Skylar. We grew up close mostly due to the fact that our fathers were the Chosen Three Alphas and had a very powerful pack. We were as you say the princesses of the werewolf existence and next in line to be alphas. Skylars blood descended from a Chinese and Greek wolves and her hair was pure white. Rae Mi descended from Korean and Thai wolves and her hair was shimmering silver. Me, I descend from Japanese and Russians and my hair is naturally black, but I would sometimes get the urge of color and decide to change it. Today it is light Purple and lagoon blue at the tips.

 Anyway, back to who I am… my full name is Ghost Burakkurozu, I am seventeen years old, I have one sister Lila and four younger Brothers, Klaus, Jack, Brian, and William. Lila is the youngest of our family but even though she is only ten, she has a powerful…Ahem… ability, in other words she can render you paralyzed by screaming like a Banshee. Jack was Lila’s twin only older by a few minutes, but not the better half. No. they were connected mentally and would constantly play pranks on our other brothers and me as well and what made them too cute to hurt was their pixie-like appearances with Coal Black hair and grass green eyes.

 Klaus and Brian are not twins but they should be, Klaus is thirteen and Brian is fourteen, both being blonde young jocks… utter meatheads but I still loved them.

Drum roll please…My most favorite brother whom I love and adore and who is my best friend, William. He’s sixteen but not the ‘football obsessed’ teen brothers Klaus or Brian, nah, he’s a singer for his band, should I say screamer. And we shared common interests like constantly coloring our hair like it was a shirt we could just take off and easily put anew. Today he matched my hair with cobalt blue and a bit of purple on his tips.

CRACK “AYYEEEHH &%^&#^!!!!!”  I screamed so loud that my mother ran out of my room taking Lila with her.

SNAP “UAAHHGGGH! DAAD MAKE IT STOPPP!!!” my arms and legs were breaking, my bones were breaking. “I wish I could…” my dad muttered to himself looking away from my rapidly deforming body. Even my brothers hadn’t come into the room too scared to see what was happening to their sister but I could still sense their presence.

CRACK. CRACK. SNAP. I couldn’t scream any more. Darkness clouded my vision as I felt my whole body slowly break and twist.

CCRRAACKKK. That was my spine, I already knew it. Before I knew it I blacked out.

“When is she gonna wake up??” is that Will?

“I’m not sure Will, it could be a while” Dad?

“C’mon Bro, she’ll be fine, plus look at her color” Klaus? What’s going on? I struggled to open my eyes, “I know bu- oh wait she’s waking up!!!” finally seeing the night sky above me. My dad and brothers were sitting Indian-style next to me. “hey honey, how are you feeling?” my dad whispered.

I tried to speak but all that came out was a whimper. Then it hit me, noises and small sounds came from everywhere and now I realized we were in the forest. I stood up, but instead of two legs supporting my weight I was on all fours.

 WOOOOOO I’m a wolf!!! I jumped up and down and then licked Will in the face.

“Aw Gross!!”  He passed his hand over his face and wiped off whatever saliva was there. “I’ll get you for this Ghost” I couldn’t help snickering at him taking out his piercings, and cleaning them, and his goofy face .

“Ahem’ Dad cleared his voice. “Ghost dear, I am so proud of you. Now you are a true werewolf.” He paused then took something out of his pocket, a mirror?  “Take a quick look at your face.” He held the mirror out and in it there was a Blue and white wolf staring at me. Large grey eyes, blue fur on the tips of its ears. That’s me. OH MY FLIPPING RHINOS!!! THAT’S ME!!! But wait, why am I this color? Definitely not normal. I turned to look at dad with the same confused expression on his face that I had.

“Well, err, it’s about time you try and shift back, we are going out to dinner in celebration of your shift. There are some pajamas and a hoodie you can wear in the meantime till you get to your room.”

Alpha Rage (Ghost’s Dad) P.O.V.

I can’t believe my daughter changed so early. But why is she this color?  The longer I stared the stranger she looked. She is truly something. Her wolf is as white as snow with neon blue covering all the tips of her hair including her ears. Her tail had blue at the end mimicking a fox, if a fox was as huge as her that is.

‘That’s our girl’ I sent mental photos of this moment to my wife, Sheila, who stayed back at home watching over the kids.

‘I knew one day that her dyeing her hair constantly would amount to that’ I could hear the humor in her voice.

‘That’s impossible and you know that, I clearly remember when you went through that green hair phase.

‘hmm, your right, but i don’t think there’s ever been a wolf of that color recorded in history.” She paused. ‘After all she does have a knack for befriending some quite surprising people. For instance Skylar is prophesized to be the White Wolf and Rae Mi will be the famous Silver Fang. ‘That got me thinking.

‘I think I’ll do some research tomorrow’

‘alright just come home already’

Will do, and Ghost should be there by now…in her room possibly’ I heard a faint thump pass through her mind.

‘Yup’ she popped the ‘p’. ‘I hear her up there now.’

‘okay Hun, see you there.’

Ghost’s P.O.V.

So I’m finally a full-fledged wolf. Finally I can run with the big dogs. I happy danced in my head as I climbed into my bedroom window trying to be a Ninja but failed miserably and tripped on some books I left lying on the floor so much for my grand entrance. Now time to take a quick shower and get dressed.

I walked to my closet going through what I have, finally pulling out my neon turquoise skinny jeans and a black Hollywood Undead t-shirt along with my multi-colored neon converse and laying them on my bed. Then walked to my cabinet and pulled out my neon green cheetah print underwear. Did I mention I LOVE neon colors? Grabbed my towel and took a nice long hot shower emphasis on hot. I stepped out and looked at myself in the mirror inspecting my body carefully to see if my human appearance changed. I am pretty pale, which is uncommon amongst us Were’s. My hair is neon Purple with thick neon Blue tips. ‘I FIRETRUCKING LOVE NEON!!!’ slowly moving down my body I gasped as I saw a beautiful tattoo of a wolf on my back and black crows wings spreading from its sides. It was amazing, so intricate and detailed…. I remember when Rae Mi first changed then Skylar right after. Rae Mi was eighteen when she changed, but she wasn’t alone, her twin brother Jong Hyun (he’s younger by half-an hour therefore making Rae Mi the next alpha in her family) changed alongside her, their now twenty and have twin wolf tattoos. Skylar changed a year after and had help by her older brother