1.A New Start

The summer breeze blew in a gust; it was completely unable to dispel the heat of the sun in early June and only caused the occasional breeze to be cool. It was a beautiful day, with a warm temperature for a fresh start.

Today was the first day of the school’s new semester. The students were excited to start the new semester, eager to learn new things and make new friends.

Students of many classes, in their human or half-human form with their ears or tails, chatted and laughed as they walked along the school’s paths. The school had large buildings, playgrounds, gardens, and trees, and the school buildings were built in such a way that they could provide a pleasant and comfortable environment for the students.

Everyone was out for meals, strolling around together, and enjoying the sun. It was heart-warming to see students this early in the school year so full of energy and enthusiasm for their classes and grades.

Even though this school was in the countryside, it had rich financial backers and a good environment for students and school workers. The school was separated into eight buildings: The first building had classes for students between 1-6th grade; The second building had the rest of the grades, the classrooms were spacious and well-lit, with comfortable chairs and desks that were arranged in an orderly fashion. The walls were adorned with colourful posters and educational materials that were designed to encourage the students. It was equipped with modern laboratories for chemistry, biology, and physic and a library that housed an extensive collection of science books and journals.

The third building had a big outer playground with indoor games; an indoor swimming pool with separate locker rooms and shower rooms for the students.

The fourth building was the teaching building. It had four floors: the ground floor had the principal’s office, a waiting room, and a conference room; the second floor had the teacher’s office, a separate locker room, and a restroom. The third floor had a gym with a bathroom, which is connected to the teacher’s dormitory, and the fourth floor had a terrace from which the whole school grounds were visible.

In between these four buildings was an auditorium hall with a small garden around it. The auditorium hall was used for school assemblies, performances, and other events. It had a stage, a sound system, and seating for the entire student body. The small garden surrounding the hall was well-maintained and provided a peaceful spot for students to relax during breaks.

The fifth and sixth were opposite and furthest from each other because they were dormitories for boys and girls. The boys’ dormitory was on the left, while the girls’ dormitory was on the right. Each floor had a common room where students could gather and socialize. The rooms were spacious and well-furnished with comfortable beds, study desks, and wardrobes. The bathrooms were clean and well-maintained, with hot showers available at all times. In between them were volleyball and basketball courts were popular among students who enjoyed playing sports during their free time. The school took pride in providing a safe and comfortable environment for its students to live in while they pursued their academic goals.

Finally, there was the last building, it had a rooftop garden where students could conduct experiments in botany and ecology. It had spacious classrooms for music, dance, drama, and visual arts. The first floor had practice rooms for individual instrument practice, while the second floor had studios for group rehearsals and performances. Overall, the school’s facilities were impressive and provided ample opportunities for students to explore their interests beyond academics.

There were two canteens in the first and second building because there were no separate canteens for the teacher, the second building had a little high quality and different varieties of food compared to the first building. Apart from that, there was also a mini-market known for its delicious foods, which were a hit among the students who wanted a quick bite before or after school. The school also had a vending machine section that provided snacks and beverages to students who preferred to grab something on the go. Overall, the food options in the school were diverse and catered to different tastes and preferences.