Explanation/Prologue

Author here! This story is basically a WHAT IF type of story, this guy is the deciding factor of many many mainline events in the world of....Drum roll please....

*BUM BUM*

*BUM BUM*

*BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM-*

The wonderful world of....  CREEPYPASTAAA!

If you don't know what that is then...You must be livin like Patrick because your under a rock.

It's one of the biggest internet sensations throughout the years of popular,trending content. It has many unique moments as well as many unique people/characters...So if your curious about it then go look it up, the internet will give a good based experience for new people but for those who do know what creepypasta is...Then this book is for you!

There will be subjects such as the following in this book;

SCP-Foundation
Alternate Universes
(Possibly) Naruto
(Possibly) Attack On Titan
(Possibly) One Piece
(Possibly) Hunter X Hunter
Various Webtoon Series
Mentions/Flashbacks about Other Webtoons

So please be willing to give this a chance and if there's any recommendations then please give me some! Now...guess it's time for the prologue....Well Let's get started!

In a abandoned house, ??? Pov

"Ugh....where am I?" A unknown, deep voice asked.

The voice belonged to a rather tall, long spiky haired teenager, who's body was unusually well built and his eyes and face looked like that of a model.

The teen was alone and had scars all over his body as well as a tux, a wallet with a given identity that also had a huge wad of cash inside awaiting for its usage...Though the teen as he looked around didn't see anything he recognized but in a mirror hung on the wall in front of him he could see himself...

A younger much more buildable version of himself was staring back at him, because of his memories and experience from his last life, this was a god send.

After death he assumed he was brought back for a second ride through a world he wouldn't understand now but eventually would come to terms with...Though instead of wasting time, the teen grabbed the wallet that he noted was unusually thickly packed with money, and with what he was given he looked around and found another item that would assist him...

A phone.

It had no lock yet has been used for a long while, it was much more advanced than the burner he used to abusingly use in his last life but he knew it'd do the job.

So before leaving the unrecognizable building, he did a bit of research on himself and those that this identity used to associate with...

And....Not so long after he started...he figured out that the reason he was reincarnated into this body was because this dude killed himself.

In his notes on his phone was files talking of every last bad thing he's done and...oh boy. Was it a lot.

He was a big time mafia like man who had a team, each of his members was killed in the line of work, his business was shut down yet he still had contacts with people who could wipe his record clean and blame it on a rookie who joined late in the previous hosts life...