first day

Hi im fiona and this is my insane but exciting story.

Im from this wonderful country where every rain teenagers will be departed everywhere thats the story but my mom told me that if you saw someome 3 times a row you guys are soulmates but thats not goid as it is, someone found there soulmates while on it but theres this big storm while raining and they never let go of each others hands even though its forbiden and when the storm ended they were never seen again some people think they vanished for good and they deserved it tragical isnt it? But i think is cute they vanished together while holding each others hands and died knowing your with the one you loved you know someone told me that how can there be anything wrong  with a life if its spent with a person you truly love? Right how can there be unless you dont love each others or worst only one of you two loved the other.
I dont know much about love but what i know is its ok to vanish and die with someone you love just like the girl in the story earlier i want to be loved to the point that he wont let go of my hand even though its taking his life two and when the day december 12 comes the day where rain will happen now that im 18 i will take my chance to find my forbiden but true love i will took it..

Hi thank you for reading this and for supporting my first story hope you guys will continue to read this until the end byeee oh and please comment down below what you think about the story okey? Thank you