december 11

My pov:
Tomorrows the day im gonna find my soulmate and die with him ohh how is that so romantic..

Dads pov:
What are you saying fiona? Why are you trying to find your soulmate in the rain you knew thats forbiden honey you cant.

But dad i want to.. i answered with excitement
I want to find my true love and die with him or maybe miths or theorys arent true at all maybe its not forbiden no one knew the true story what really happened to them maybe they didnt die maybe they are thrown in a land full of happiness we wont know if we wont try..
Dad was so surprised with my explanation that he go's silent for a second.
Still no.dad says..
But---he shut me up and said i dont want to loose you honey you cant end up like your mother and fa--- whatever still you wont do that..

My pov:
Did i hear that wrong? Or my dad just said my mother and father,,,im so confused that i coudnt sleep that night thinking why didnt i confronted dad about what he said whay did i just stood there and do nothing i could have ask him right away but i didnt.
Shaking my head stop thinking and sleep cause tomorrow is the day i will start finding my true love and maybe i will find answers of everything thats been bothering me...

Hi guys hope you enjoyed the second part of the story thank you so much for reading love you please commwnt below what you think about the story okey? Thank you