december 12 the day

My pov:
As the sun rise i was so excited thinking about what might happen.
I take the bath and eat my breakfast with my father and grandmother
I was thinking about telling grandmother about my operation cause i know she knew a lot and she'll decide more rightly well i hope she wont be surprised as dad was.

While eating:
I was so hesitant but i the time i finised my breakfast i proceeded to the sala(living room) and wait for my grandmother usually she would go there everytime she finishes eating.

Grandma's pov:
Oh today is a great day i knew..
Why do you think so lola(grandma)? I ask with desperation.
She smiled to me with a smirk and answered i know you know apo(grandchild).
Lola can i ask you something?
Yes ofcourse,i knew that was coming..
Today is december 12 you know and a very exciting day can i ask when will the rain starts?
Hahahah the rain will start at any moment but usually it starts at 10:00 in the morning. It will be taking the teenagers with a clean intention with the rain..
What? I ask surprised.
Why didnt i know about that?
Its because what you guys knew is not wide enough to be ready to be taken with the enchanted rain..
Can you tell me something about the rain lola for me to know something enough? I asked with desperation in my eyes...
She smiled and said yes we better start now for you to be ready..
I smiled and hug her tight.. thank you lola your the very best..

Lola talking to me;
When the rain starts it takes children with the most clean hearts but also those who admires the rain so much. Legend says that when you got taken with the rain you are lucky but unlucky at the same time because you will be departed at a place you dont  know  which is dangerous for a young girl like you..
I asked lola if she knows about the forbiden love.. and she said...
Yes i know about that one i know you fiona you would do anything to get through the curiousity, thats good for you but  not so good, it may lead you to danger, remeber curiousity killed the cat..
But im proud of you apo despite all the scary thoughts of doing the finding my love blah blah blah your still doing it, thats what i wish i had when i was at your age i wont forbid you for going take your chance and live your life with no regret..
My tears flowed down and i hug her saying~thank you lola thank you for understanding my stubborness thank you for understanding me... while sitting with my lola the rain started and my hand got so bright and lola smiled she said  time to go honey take care and come back home safe and sound okey?
I smiled back and said i will lola,,oh and please tell father i got in thank you i love you goodbye...

Hi guys thank you for reading this far....hope you like this part sorry if im not so good at spelling or english please leave a vote thank you222 and comment below what you think about the story..