56

Chapter 56 [1, 2 more]
She had never wanted to scold Huo Yuyan so much.

When the premiere venue arrived, she sneered, "I'll save you."

The driver graciously opened the door for her, and Shen Yuntang turned around and got out of the car without even looking at him.

Huo Yuyan stared blankly at her back.

This... don't you want to keep a hundred yuan?

That, that's still...

Huo Yuyan still plans to fight for himself. But Shen Yuntang was already far away, so he quickly opened the door and got out of the car, and followed with his clothes straightened.

"Mr. Huo, are you here?"

"Mr. Huo is here so early?"

Someone greeted him along the way, but he just nodded in a hurry. He wanted to run faster, but there were more and more people, and it was difficult for him to show off. Seeing such an embarrassing image, he had to slow down and walk forward steadily like a mature businessman, but his steps were twice as big as those of the other people.

"Mr. Huo?"

Gu Lan also saw him, and greeted him, "You didn't come with Ms. Shen, she just went in, and she's in the row of Area A."

Huo Yuyan: "...Thank you."

He didn't want to either. Explaining that you came together, that seemed even more embarrassing.

When he strode into the hall, he saw Shen Yuntang at a glance.

She is dressed very eye-catching today, not necessarily because of her eye-catching clothes, but because of her eye-catching looks.

Shen Yuntang was chatting with the person next to him.

But it seemed that the person next to him was being courteous, so she impatiently said a few perfunctory words.

Huo Yuyan paused.

Suddenly a little puzzled.

According to Shen Yuntang's character, if someone strikes up a conversation, it's fine if she doesn't respond with a few words, and no matter how bad it is, she just throws her face and ignores him. Why is she so good-tempered today?

What is this person's background?

Huo Yuyan was alerted.

He paused, walked behind them calmly, and said politely, "Excuse me, I was sitting here just now."

The guy who picked up the conversation raised his head, and asked strangely, "Are you sitting here?"

Looking at Huo Yuyan Nodding, the guy took the name tag on the table and gave him a look, "I wrote the name in pinyin."

He saw that the surname was Su, and both Shen and Shen began with S.

Looking around again, there are at least seven or eight seats away from the nameplate that starts with H.

Huo Yuyan: "..."

What kind of shitty premiere still has seats reserved by name? Can't people with a good relationship sit together?

Shen Yuntang seemed to sneer, and didn't even raise his head to look at him.

Huo Yuyan was extremely humiliated, he went to his seat with resentment, and felt something was wrong when he sat down. The chair felt uncomfortable for a while, and the mineral water was not good for a while, so the lid was unscrewed and screwed back.

Looking at that guy again, it seems that he and Shen Yuntang have found some common topics, and the more they chat, the more vigorous they are, and they are all gesticulating.

What's more.

Shen Yuntang actually raised his head to watch him speak. It seems to be listening.

Huo Yuyan gasped in his chest.

He was so upset that he remembered to do a set of military boxing.

Why is this Puxin man.

He had never been listened to so seriously by Shen Yuntang.

Huo Yuyan stood up suddenly, and left the auditorium where there were whispers.

The producer was bragging to others about how popular the film was and how many pre-sales it had sold. When they were talking about the expected box office of at least 1.5 billion, they saw Huo Yuyan walking over.

He was stunned, stretched out his hand and said with a smile: "Mr. Huo, honored guest! It will start soon, haven't you gone in yet?"

Huo Yuyan slipped his hand perfunctorily from his, and asked, "How do you arrange your seats?" Can you change it for me?"

The other party was stunned, and said: "Ah, of course, Mr. Huo, you are the biggest investor, you have the final say, even if you sit in front of the big screen and arrange a massage chair alone Yes."

Huo Yuyan finally calmed down, and said, "Change to the middle seat for me, the seat next to Mr. Shen, I think the view is quite good." "No problem, no problem, let's arrange it."

Wait

until When Huo Yuyan returned to the screening room satisfied, what he saw was that the staff put his name tag on Shen Yuntang's left.

And the Puxin man is still on her right.

Huo Yuyan's confident smile collapsed again.

It's really the middle seat.

There are even-numbered seats in the middle on the left and right.

He tensed his jaw and remained silent for a moment, then strode up, and sat beside Shen Yuntang in a nimble manner. After sitting down, he arrogantly spread his legs and crossed his fingers, expanding the area to the maximum, and even bumped into Shen Yuntang's body. knee.

But even with such an obvious body collision, Shen Yuntang didn't look back at him.

Huo Yuyan's heart was completely suspended.

What happened to Shen Yuntang today, according to his understanding of her, no matter how bad it is, he has to scold him and tell him to get out, don't be an eyesore here.

He wasn't afraid that Shen Yuntang would scold her too fiercely, but what he was afraid of was that she would not move. Scolding him at least knows how to deal with it, but what's going on now, just ignore him? He couldn't even find a reason to apologize.

Huo Yuyan fell into deep self-doubt.

He couldn't help but think of a famous aphorism.

Love is such a thing, it's really easy to make people feel inferior.

Huo Yuyan deeply agreed.

The movie just started amidst his torment and the happy conversation between the two people next to him. That Pu Xinnan seemed to know the content of the movie very well, and even tried to give Shen Yuntang a spoiler. As soon as he opened his mouth, Huo Yuyan said coldly: "Spoilers, get out." Pu Xinnan's voice stopped

.

He said: "

Who are you

scolding ?" Enterprise, silenced for a while, and sat back.

He had already had a dispute with Pu Xinnan, but Shen Yuntang still didn't look at him.

Huo Yuyan simply suspected that someone had cast a spell on him and became transparent in Shen Yuntang's world.

Although this movie was highly praised by him at the beginning, but now he looks like that, everyone is not pleasing to the eye, especially the green tea boy Xiao San in the movie, who is so realistic, his fists are hardened. .

What's even more exasperating is that the hostess casually gave the green tea man a gift, and he took it as evidence of love and showed it off in front of the hostess's boyfriend.

In order to place the advertisement, the gift was still Uncommon perfume.

No one in the world has a stronger sense of substitution than him.

The moment Huo Yuyan saw the male lead and the female lead break up, Huo Yuyan completely broke his defense.

He couldn't help it.

"This movie is too irritating. How can this kind of villain succeed? You say yes, Mr. Shen." Huo Yuyan took a breath and touched Shen Yuntang's arm proactively.

If you ignore him, he will take the initiative to raise the topic, no one can lower his head.

But his lowering his head didn't get Shen Yuntang's pity.

Shen Yuntang gently withdrew his arm.

Huo Yuyan's mind collapsed.

He glanced at his elbow, then at the distance between Shen Yuntang and him, then at her calm face, and for a moment felt that the ex-boyfriend in the movie was his future.

what is this?

Is it because he wants pocket money?

Isn't this a reasonable need? Is Shen Yuntang unhappy?

This, this is too authoritarian... His father still has private money in his hand!

Huo Yuyan fell into a self-struggle for a while, and was in a dilemma between holding the bottom line and retreating to her, and kept wavering.

Why don't you ask her why she is angry? Will Shen Yuntang answer? If it wasn't because of the pocket money, he would probably never be able to figure it out on his own.

Huo Yuyan didn't want to keep fighting with her.

If Shen Yuntang ignored him, he would feel flustered. Still thinking wildly. He simply didn't have the ability to endure the days when Shen Yuntang ignored him.

He had never been so flustered and insecure in his life. Although Shen Yuntang only ignored him for an hour, he had already deeply felt the pain of the Cold War.

Will her anger go away?

What if Shen Yuntang keeps ignoring him.

She has a successful career but has a bad temper. If she is unhappy, what should she do if she divorces him.

Will anyone support him? It is estimated that his own mother, father, and grandfather would not comfort him, but he thought Shen Yuntang did a good job.

Even his own brother valued this sister more than his brother.

The ambitious people outside are staring at him, the foundation of the family is still so unstable, he doesn't have much weight with Shen Yuntang at all, she can get close if she wants to, and stay away if she wants to. What had such a big impact on his emotions was actually nothing more than a trivial matter to her that could not cause fluctuations.

Huo Yuyan felt aggrieved again, with bitterness surging in his chest.

What a crime he has done.

Especially when he thought about the possibility of Shen Yuntang getting divorced, he became more and more flustered.

Originally, he thought that the future would be long, and the knot was married, so there was nothing to be afraid of near the water, so take it slowly.

But now he has nothing to keep Shen Yuntang in this marriage.

She has never wanted to be Mrs. Huo, she has always been Miss Shen with a bad temper.

He didn't mean to want her to put his surname on it, but he just felt uncomfortable. Shen Yuntang had no intention of accepting his own ideas at all.

Huo Yuyan didn't know why he was so sentimental all of a sudden, because Shen Yuntang ignored him and even thought about it so far, the more he thought about it, the more depressed he became, his eyes were red.

He raised the heel of his palm and wiped his eyes, and he had to pretend to be calm, steady and mature on this occasion, why.

He was so wronged.

When the movie was over, everyone started applauding. Shen Yuntang stood up and was about to leave. Huo Yuyan paused, then stood up, and clapped his hands while wiping his eyes, wanting to follow her out to say a few words. As soon as he walked into the corridor, he suddenly saw Shen Yuntang pick up his phone, There's an incoming call.

Huo Yuyan saw Xie Yunting with sharp eyes.

...

Why is this guy so lingering? Are you sick? Contact other people's wives every day? What quality?

Anger and fear filled his chest in an instant, Huo Yuyan saw that Shen Yuntang was about to answer the phone, and suddenly became courageous.

He suddenly reached out and grabbed Shen Yuntang's wrist.

"Don't accept it."

He gambled his courage and said stubbornly, "A wolf is ambitious and his heart can be punished, so I can't accept it." The

man who was about to continue chatting with Shen Yuntang was stunned when he saw them flirting. Who is it, still can't pick up?

He was dissatisfied and said: "Mr. Huo, don't worry about Mr. Shen's affairs so leniently. I know you have a good impression of Mr. Shen, but if you don't know who you are..." —— "I'm her

husband

Huo Yuyan became surprisingly calm after the broken jar, he sneered and interrupted Pu Xinnan, "None of your business, get out." He dragged Shen

Yuntang and strode away.

Pu Xinnan: "???"

Huo Yuyan was overwhelmed with emotion, and after walking all the way, he realized that Shen Yuntang hadn't talked to him, nor had he responded, like a dummy.

He stopped and took a deep breath.

My heart felt like it was about to explode.

Why.

Why on earth are you ignoring him all of a sudden? What did he do wrong? He can change anything, and it's not like he doesn't want to change, why don't tell him anything, just treat him like this?

Huo Yuyan's eyes were red again when he thought about it, he tried his best to hold back, grabbed Shen Yuntang's hand unconsciously, and dragged her to him, just about to say a few harsh words, but found that he was crying when he opened his mouth.

This is so cruel.

Huo Yuyan was trembling with his own anger. After holding back such a big movement for a long time, he could only choke out this sentence: "Shen Yuntang, you bastard." "Why are you ignoring me? You cold and heartless

scum..."

"What are you in a hurry for?" ?" Shen Yuntang finally paid attention to him, although the tone was bad, but Huo Yuyan was suddenly relieved.

Shen Yuntang continued: "Didn't we originally agree to a marriage? Didn't you treat me like this?"

Huo Yuyan opened his mouth, his mind went blank, and wanted to explain, but he couldn't find evidence.

In his long memory, it seemed that he had actually treated Shen Yuntang coldly.

Just put on such a cold face and say, "Warning you, don't try to get involved in my life."

How could he say such a thing? It's not his character.

Even if he was impatient with Shen Yuntang at that time, he would tell her the rules of husband and wife relationship in detail, and ask her to abide by them just like the rules of conduct for elementary and middle school students when he was in school.

Will painstakingly list to her what you have got in your current life, why ask for more?

The only thing is that he won't throw her a cold face.

He is a person who likes to make everything clear, and he is definitely not a dull gourd without a long mouth.

When Shen Yuntang asked him if he liked her, it only took him half a minute to confess.

When asked about his relationship with Shen Yunhe, he immediately went to clarify the rumors.

Maybe he didn't like Shen Yuntang much at the time, but he just didn't like to see others making up rumors about himself and creating a messy image of a playboy for himself.

But what was the reason why he warned Shen Yuntang at that time? It was rumors that he was having an affair, and Shen Yuntang pressed him to ask if it was true.

He actually gave her that reply.

It's not like him.

Huo Yuyan stopped in a daze.

Shen Yuntang raised his chin and looked at him mockingly.

"Mr. Huo will never forget that he is an indifferent elite character, right?"

"How did you become what you are now?"

How did he become what he is now?

Why is there such a big gap between the current him and the previous one? What he did before is so unfamiliar in his mind, it seems that it is just a memory that was forcibly implanted, rather than a real experience.

Why?

Is that his life?

...

Huo Yuyan was silent for a while, and finally raised his head in a daze.

"I've changed?" he said.

"You have become very big." Shen Yuntang said with a cold face.

"The world has changed?" Huo Yuyan murmured.

Why are there such brainless subordinates, why are there so many outrageous plots around him, why are there always rumors about him, why can such a brain-dead person like Wen Yanyan still exist, and there is no salvation in his memory The impression of living her life.

It seems that before Shen Yuntang changed, he had been adhering to the persona of an indifferent elite, and existed as a tool and a label.

After Shen Yuntang appeared.

His setup doesn't work anymore.

He was back on the line he should have been.

Be who you were supposed to be.

Huo Yuyan's mind was overwhelmed.

"...I am, do I really exist?" He asked absentmindedly.

Shen Yuntang stared at him for a long time.

After a long while, I finally laughed out.

"You are." She said, "I'm sure, this world was originally the real world, but it was tampered with and turned into a book. At the moment when the book was written, everyone was given human settings, and they must follow Let the character set go live."

"Until it is touched by some condition."

"The restriction began to loosen, and the characters broke free from the character set one by one, and returned to the original track. In the eyes of those who broke free, those who did not break free will be It's outrageous."

She said, "Congratulations on getting rid of the character design, male lead."

Huo Yuyan was dumbfounded for a long time.

What echoed in his mind at the same time as this passage was——Shen Yuntang spoke to him again?

smiled at him.

He knew that he should immediately think about the amount of information in this passage, feel terrified and then explore the truth further, but he just watched Shen Yuntang stop, not knowing what to say.

His brain seemed to be working at last.

"So," Huo Yuyan moved his throat, still in a daze, "You mean, you want me to figure this out?"

Shen Yuntang raised her eyebrows, "Otherwise?"

Otherwise, why would she listen to that popular man beeping and beeping? All night, I heard her so irritable that she wanted to wring his head off.

She sacrificed so much, yet Huo Yuyan didn't hurry to thank her.

Huo Yuyan asked again: "Where is Xie Yunting's phone number?"

"Huo Xihuai called." Shen Yuntang raised the phone, "Changed his notes."

He fell into a long period of speechlessness.

He knew that he should ask Huo Xihuai at this moment if he had broken free from the character, when did you know, what is going on in this world into a book, but his mind was already occupied by another bigger question.

"So you..." Huo Yuyan paused, still in disbelief, "Aren't you angry with me ?

"

got angry.

She just said impatiently: "Huo Yuyan, can you use your brain and clarify the key points, what I want to say is—" Huo

Yuyan was so happy, he came back to life, he was jumping for joy, he was rejuvenated and returned to life, he couldn't wait He hugged Shen Yuntang hard.

"You scared me to death!" Huo Yuyan hugged him with all his strength, almost crying again, "I thought you were going to divorce me!"

He buried himself on Shen Yuntang's shoulder, wiped away his tears with her expensive clothes, and choked up while crying, "I've already thought about it. If you divorce me, the house, the house will be given to you, and I will keep a car. You, you often go to Look at my mother, say hello to me before you go, and I'll go have a meal too, Huo Xihuai, his parents will still invite you to go, I thank you for inviting you to dinner afterwards, then we, we will be as if we never left."

He sniffled, and the more he talked, the more he wanted to cry, and he buried him even tighter. He hugged Shen Yuntang's waist tightly, almost entangled him like a koala.

"You're too much, you scared me to death, you made me take it seriously."

Shen Yuntang was stupefied by him all of a sudden.

What is this person doing? crazy? Dare to hug her directly?

Still wiping tears on her clothes?

She held back her temper and shouted: "Huo Yuyan!"

"I'm here!" The guy sniffled again, gasping for air, "I won't leave! I won't listen to you even if you say anything about it! Impossible Shen Yuntang, let me tell you it's impossible!"

"Crazy? Do you know how expensive my clothes are!"

"I'll pay!"

He didn't let go, and he didn't know where the courage came from. Shen Yuntang struggled twice , didn't get rid of it, and could only let him hug her with a sullen face, it seemed that his anger was about to reach its peak.

She pinched Huo Yuyan's arm hard, wishing she could throw this stupid thing out.

What are you trying to wake him up for? This fool only thinks about love!

"Shen Yuntang." Huo Yuyan was still crying uncontrollably, and suddenly he was so confident that he even hugged her up hard.

He said, "You have to make it up to me."

Shen Yuntang had murderous looks in his eyes.

But he didn't know whether it was the love brain that made people lose their IQ or the fearlessness of the rest of their lives, Huo Yuyan said forcefully: "You have to kiss me."

Shen Yuntang was shocked.

Is he crazy so scary? What are you talking about? Did you overstimulate him?

Seeing that Shen Yuntang seemed to be stunned, but Huo Yuyan's courage was still there, he said without hesitation: "I almost scared you to death, you must make it up to me, or I won't leave today." Although he spoke so forcefully,

he Being watched by Shen Yuntang's murderous eyes, this toughness gradually weakened.

He opened his mouth again, and suddenly felt a wave of fear after his courage retreated.

Huo Yuyan slowly closed his mouth again.

He seemed really crazy.

What is he doing? He is sick? What is he doing with Shen Yuntang? Does he also have an unknown second personality?

Huo Yuyan was dumbfounded by his emotional courage just now.

After realizing his situation, he immediately became cowardly, hesitated to speak for a moment, and didn't know where to end the current situation without being so embarrassing.

Huo Yuyan moved his throat.

His voice became lower and lower, and he became less and less confident: "I just... got hit a bit, it was too big." "

My heart can't bear the ups and downs."

"My brain was pumped."

"...I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

"Don't ignore me! You can scold me, you can do whatever you want, don't...don't ignore me." "...

you can see how to scold me."

Huo Yuyan closed his eyes and began to accept his fate.

As if he heard that Shen Yuntang was being unreasonable, he breathed out a breath of absurdity.

"You're such a fool," she said.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I was wrong!"

"It's good to know that I was wrong."

Shen Yuntang said coldly.

Huo Yuyan was extremely nervous, and even more nervous after hearing her words.

He wanted to apologize, but suddenly his face became hot.

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes