Meeting the bakugos

A few days after Izuku met both Inko and Izumi he had kept a low profile fr other female guest that doesn't know about a male in the house. Izuku used his charka to see who's there and all. One day both Inko and Izumi had both Mitsuki and Katsumi come over due to talking to them about having a oh over and they wanted to see him. As they did they saw him as Katsumi blushed seeing Izuku as she couldn't stop staring until Izumo snapped her finger in front of her face.

Izumi: you alright Kaccahan?

Katsumi: yes I'm alright but who's he?

Izumi: he's the big that mom talked about his name is Izuku Hyuga.

Katsumi: oh the one who fell in front of you right?

Izumi nodded as Mitsuki heard about Izuku and his name and looks at Inko as Inko nodded at her confirming that Izumi is right.

Mitsuki: ok so who knows about Hyuga being here?

Inko: just you and Katsumi so far.

Mitsuki: you do know that once everyone in this country hears that you have him they are gonna gunning for him.

Inko:*sighs* I know especially since he has powers.

Mitsuki and Katsumi: HE HAS POWERS!!!!????

Inko: yes he does actually he can do one with his eyes he mentioned that he has more but mostly what we seen is his eyes hey Izuku show them for me if you don't mind.

Izuku: sure I don't mind

As he use his eyes as both of the female saw how fascinating it was when he show them. They did feel a little threatened it they understood due to it.

 They did feel a little threatened it they understood due to it

Katsumi: ok can you tell us what you can do with that?

As Izuku explains to the Bakugos how his Byakugan works as they wide eyed that he can easily take them out as they know not to piss them him off. Izuku also tells them that he can do many more with it without the Byakugan as they are interested in his abilities. One thing that stood out was of it was a quirk or not so Katsumi spoke up.

Katsumi: is it a quirk ichan?

Izuku: ichan?

Katsumi: I'm pretty sure that Izumi gave you a nickname already.

Izuku: oh how about we know each other then I can allow you to call me that is that fine?

Katsumi: yea sure I don't mind

Izuku: good well I'll see you girls later I'm gonna train right now.

Inko: ok do you want Herring Soba for dinner tonight Izuku?

izuku: yes Ma'am i would love to have that tonight thank you.

inko: your welcome....... strangle i had that for a few months now before he showed up.

Mitsuki: i mean but i cannot deny that ua a very good meal.

inlo; yea i even tried it as well with Izumi and it became our second favorite meal.

Katsumi: hey old hag mind if we stay to try some Herring Soba with auntie Inko and Zumi?

Mitsuki: sure but its up to them if they want us to stay.

Inko: sure i don't mind at all but just know Izuku still knows that your here after a while.

Mitsuki: um how exactly?

Inko: he has a power call charka he use that to use his eyes which I believe he said the Byakugan he can also use it to see who's here and who's not.

Katsumi: (that make sense) but what is charka?

Inko: what he told us is that it's like a life force that he can use and he said that if he use to much he can die from using too much of it.

Katsumi and Mitsuki: ohhh ok

Mitsuki: I hope he doesn't go over board with it.

Izumi: he hasn't from what he told us like mom said is that he's actually one of the smartest kids.....Oni-Chan even trained me in my quirk as well but thing is I'm not there yet in being as strong as him yet.

As the day continues they had a wonderful time. Both Katsumi and Mitsuki learned more about Izuku and the Hyuga clan as they were told that he wasn't the only one with the Byakugan power he even told them that his cousins Boruto and Himawari has it as well. Katsumi asked Izuku if he can also train her in her quirk which she told him that her quirk is explosive and he agreed since he was training Izumi already. During the time Inko wanted to put Izuku in school so that he can learn more about and stuff like. He inclined to go so he can improve on how smart he is. As he went with both Izumi and Katsumi they both felt like they were on top of the world due to having the only obit with a quirk as most girls envy them that they were able to be with Izuku.

That's the end of this chapter