Expelled,confession,and sports

It's been a while since everyone had dorms as everything has became peaceful as they are getting ready for the sports festival after Aizawa told them about it a week ago. Right now as usual Izuku is getting pestered by Tanya about being a breeder and marrying her but this time everyone was sick and tired of her shit and soon Nezu and Aizawa came in.

Nezu: you know I'm sick and tired of you pestering Izuku I'm expelling you right now pack all your things and leave.

Tanya: w-why am I'm getting expelled for something I never did I'm just trying to tell him that he doesn't belong here.

As Izuku Nezu and Aizawa eye twitch after the bullshit she just said. Tanya turned around angry trying to attack him but soon got 64-palms struck to her stomach disabling her completely as she fell down soon everyone clapped that she collapsed after being struck. Midnight came and saw what happened as they told her about expelling the girl and asked if she can get her out of here which she agreed and saw Izuku as she grew quite fond of. After getting her out of Ua grounds it was now very peaceful and soon the girls came to Izuku which Izumi put in the code as it opens which made the girls look at her funny.

Yoruichi: how did you know that?

Izumi: oh his passcode is our birthday and he knows that we are coming.

Stella: did you tell him we were coming?

Izumi:.........

Katsumi: Zumi did you tell him?

Izumi: girl out of all of us you should know that he knows.

Momo: what do you mean by that?

Izumi: *sighs* his charka knows that we are here

Girls: ohhhhhh

Katsumi: your right I do know that out of all of us.

Izumi: yea you should

Izuku: can I help you girls

Shoka: soba?

Izuku took the cold soba from her and started eating a bit.

Momo: w-well we wanted to confess something to you.

Izuku: ok I'm all ears.

Girls: WE LOVE YOU CAN YOU PLEASE DATE US?

Izuku: you girls sure?

Girls:YES

Izuku: ok then if your willing to date and share me I do not mind but just know this is my first time dating you so please forgive me in advance.

Girls: don't worry we are with you.....you are our first......(that's what they said)

Izuku: very well then.

As each girl kissed him on the cheek as Momo and Yoruichi kissed him in the lips which made the girls jealous as they kissed him on the lips as well so they wouldn't be left out on kissing Izuku on the lips. After a while they all spent time with Izuku as they soon spent the night with him. Soon they woke up as today it's the sports festival they all gotten ready for it as some of them were actually nervous about it since they are gonna be on national television. Soon after class was over the moment Izumi opens the door they see every class at their door not because they survived the villain it was because a boy is in there class.

Ochako: what are they here for?

Katsumi: they are here to scout out the competition!

Random: no one cares about you sluts we are here ti see the boy.

Mineta: leave our man meat alone.

Izuku: for 1 I'm not your get that straight and 2 eww that sounds nasty when you say that.