Chapter 4

So I stood in front of the big dark wooden doors. Right when I was going to open the door a man stepped out. He was carrying lots of papers " Are you Miss Y/n? "

I nodded my head. The man wore glasses and a navy blue suit.

" Then you should go in. He is waiting for you " the guy held the door open for me. I said a small thank you before going in. The door closed behind me.

 For a second I thought why I can't see anything in here till I realised that on my left stood a partition and behind the partition was where Mr. Kim is sitting or standing.

I nervously walked forwards till I came to a view of a standing man's back.

" Hello " I said unsure of what to do.

" Miss Y/n? "

" Yes... " I stood still.

The man turned around " Please, sit down "

He gestured towards the comfy looking sofa and I moved from my current spot to sit there. Right when I sat down Mr. Kim also sat in his chair and placed his elbows on the handles of the chair.

It was a bit awkward till he started speaking " You can relax I don't bite.... " he chuckled. 

This eased the tension in the room a bit. " ... Alright, let's start " .

< I have no idea about job interviews but you can imagine it >

......

" I see you are punctual. I like that a lot "

I nodded my head yes.

" Alright, we will give you a call. You may leave " that sounded a bit sarcastic. 

Actually I noticed how sarcastic he was the whole time during the interview. It is like sometimes you can't read if he is saying that for real or joking. But I was sure about one thing the interview ended and I am free to go. 

Sounds like I am coming out from jail. But not really.

I took my papers from his desk and made my way out. 

Then I heard Mr. Kim's phone going of so I left quickly. I closed the door and let out a big breath.

I stood there for a couple seconds getting myself together.