Chapter 8

So, we were at the hospital before getting to the company. 

They gave medication and did some kind of procedure to help with Hyunjin's state.

Of course, I am kidding but I think I did well and brought almost fully recovered Hyunjin back to work. 

I don't know why I feel like I achieved something great in life, it's not like people came to congratulate me on my achievement, they didn't pat my back for it or anything. But still it felt good to be helpful.

When I brought back Hyunjin not long after the same girl from earlier made an appearance and stole Hyunjin from me. I wanted to go with them, but she insisted that they don't need my help.

So, I returned to my workplace and drank some tea before starting work. 

A couple minutes into my work a phone rang.

"Hello, Y/n speaking"

"Y/n, I heard what happened" Shit, but who's calling me.

Wait a minute...that voice...i know

"Mr. Kim?" I asked confused.

"Yes. If you can please come to my office now"

"Yes sure"

I ended the call with Mr. Kim and made my way to his office.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in Y/n"

I came in. I didn't know what to do so I chose to stand while he talked.

 "I am sorry for what happened...Hyunjin sometimes could be unpredictable. Again, I am sorry for the trouble, but I gotta say.. You handled the situation very well" 

Wow I thought he was gonna yell at me for loosing Hyunjin and not properly doing my job.

"Thank you sir"

"You can go now" I was about to leave.

"Oh, Y/n wait..." Mr. Kim said.