Part 2

The next morning I woke up and began planning the day.

It's a Friday meaning school, but with my powers I can get through it easily but...

Should I cast a glamour over myself or reveal the new me to Mom?

No.

Even better, I'll just make her think noting of my new appearance, and if someone brings it up with her there'll be a compulsion to act as if it's normal.

I felt a momentary twinge of guilt for planning to mind control my mother but I ignore it, she betrayed me, she believed that I could become a Villain.

I check my clock without moving, making use of my new visual capabilities to see I have a few minutes to get to school.

I sigh and wriggle out of the warm blankets into the cool air and flash around my room, changing my clothes by way of the Inventory. Unlike in Minecraft where it was helmet, chest piece, pants and boots this had helmet, goggles, mask, undershirt, shirt, jacket, chest piece, gloves, underwear, pants, socks, shoes.

I can't put on a watch or other accessories but getting dressed is simple.

And I don't have to go starkers underneath.

I also grab an everyday outfit and write a note for Eri so she doesn't panic.

I collect my school stuff and send all my All Might stuff into a pair of Shulker Boxes I stick in my inventory, I'll donate that stuff later.

I may be Herobrine and I may hate All Might but I care about children.

I head out of my room with a minute before the bell and find Mom in the kitchen, I focus of my desire for her to ignore my new appearance and powers and treat it as normal.

I add in a subconscious desire to avoid my room and ignore any white haired girls with a horn.

Her eyes glow white for a moment and I teleport to school.

I appear in the classroom and sit in my seat as I close my eyes.

A glamour hides my hair for now and Bakugo snaps his head around to stare at me the moment the bell goes off and he looks shocked that I'm here.

I ponder if I should reveal my eyes or not, eventually deciding on a pair of sunglasses, which I summon in my pocket and put on.

The day passes by slowly, the usual insults, spider Lillies and hits while walking through the halls.

It was lunch when Bakugo decided it was time for his due.

"Deku! What's with the fancy glasses hey? Think you're cooler than us because you have a pair of sunnies?" He calls from his spot on the climbing wall.

"... No" I called back from my spot against the wall.

"DAMN STRAIGHT! YOU'LL NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT DEKU! HAND THEM OVER!" He calls, blasting off the wall.

I deliberately take a few moments to think.

This is all the time he needs to make his way over.

"COME ON DEKU! GIVE ME MY GLASSES!" He yelled in my face, reaching out to take them from my face.

I let him take them, keeping my eyes closed as he tries them on, them laughs before blasting them.

He looks right at me with a smug grin before realising that, not only did I not panic like normal.

But I wasn't even looking at him.

Well, I was, but I just don't need my eyes open to see anything anymore.