Part 3

A week has passed and I managed to get Eri into the system and adopted as my daughter legally.

And got our powers registered as Quirks.

Hers as a minor copy I gave to her.

I'm sitting on the couch after school one night and see the news.

"Hello everyone, we have some breaking news tonight, it appears someone has completely decimated the local Yakuza. Everyone, Including the leader is dead, a Villain named Overhaul. And his subordinates the 8 Precepts of Death. We have a short clip of the security footage we can show the public as to the identity of the one who did this great deed" The News caster says.

'They have a video of me?' I wonder. 'How?'

A Video appears on screen and shows Eri's room and her eyes change from red to a piercing white, now glowing solid as the door opens.

The camera shows a bit of the door so Overhaul's mask can be seen and we can hear everything said.

"Eri~ time to- what the hell!" He looks at her.

"Hello Overhaul... You've hurt my Snowball one too many times... Now it's your turn" My voice overlays hers.

Eri raised her hand and a fireball manifests in it, she smirked at it, unsettling for anyone watching since that smirk shouldn't be on a child.

In a single movement she throws the ball at Overhaul, he makes a wall but the ball, innocently weak in appearance, makes the wall explode.

She send another as he flies back and it catches his clothes. The camera having changed to the hallway view.

"Shit!" He pats out his clothes as she step into the doorway, throwing another at him.

He dodges this one but it hits the wall behind him, sending him flying down the hall.

He slaps the ground and spikes form out of the walls, stabbing us slightly.

They penetrate about an inch.

With a shake of her body, she shatters and dislodges the spikes as the wounds heal in an instant, that was meant to go right through them, not that anyone inexperienced would be able to tell.

Eri summons a Splash Potion of Weakness and throws it, managing to hit him in the face.

He tries again to manipulate the area around them, his face filled with fear, but barely makes a few needles.

"Poor Overhaul, his only strength is to reconstruct the world around him... Yet now he can't even do that" She giggled.

Electricity coalesces in her hand and in a single motion she throws a lightning bolt at him.