[💚,❤️] FLOWERS [SUBKIT]

< REQUESTED, FLUFF! >

This is PRESENT subkit.

im a medkit irl and im fine w/ subkit — if you have a burning hatred for subkit dont flaunt it just leave this chapter 😭 and dont sent me death threats man!! this is my book not yours!! /lh

[ 💚 • ❤️ • 💚 • ❤️ ]

[ 💚'S POV ]

I sat in the field of flowers — looking at the sun, noticing how the sunset would change the atmosphere, giving it a calmer change.

I'd smile, leaning back, before hearing a voice call out to me, wiping the smile off my face and standing up, acting like I wasn't interested.

"Meddy!!" I could hear the voice call — so I automatically knew who it was, literally the only phighter to ever call me 'Meddy'. I found it quite weird — but it was also quite cute.

I looked behind me, waving.
"Hello, Subspace."

I'd clear my throat, before raising a brow, adjusting my eyepatch and questioning.
"What do you require?"

Subspace would laugh — before responding.
His laugh used to make me grimace, but now I quite.. liked it, you could say.

"Well.. I got you something!!"

My heart thumped in my chest.
Why did I suddenly feel this way?
Why did he suddenly give me butterflies?

I'd try not to show it, so i'd clear my throat.
"What did you get? If its a tripmine, I swear to Illumina.."

"Haha!! No!! I would never give one of my precious tripmines to you, not again atleast!!"

"Thats a somewhat relief."
I'd chuckle — before fixing my posture as Subspace pulled something out from behind his back.

It was a bouquet of white roses, with a green ribbon to tie it together.
I'd feel blush tingle my cheeks, before i'd cough it away.

[ 'S POV ]
(nobodies pov)

Medkit would smile slightly, before taking the bouquet, inspecting it to make sure there werent any bombs.

"Are you sure this isnt a tripmine or a bomb?"
He'd ask, raising a brow.

"I would never, Meddy!! Atleast not again!! Hehe!!"
Subspace laughed.

Medkit would find himself laughing too, before quickly shaking his head.

"Well.. erm. Thank you, Subspace?"

He'd smile slightly — and under the mask, Subspace also smiled.

Medkit would then sit back on the grass — looking at the field of flowers now surrounding the two.

Subspace would sit next to Medkit without saying anything, looking at him.

The two sat in silence, before Subspace broke the silence.
"Erm.. I also sorta want to say that im sorry for the incident where you lost your beautiful eye!! Hehe!! Well, now I have a piece of you in my Laboratory for when im feeling down!!"

Medkit would look at Subspace, raising a brow. He slightly blushed when Subspace had mentioned his eye was.. beautiful.

"Er.. I appreciate the apology."
Medkit mumbled, not making eye contact, afraid he'd do something stupid.

"I want to apologize for.. anything stupid I have done, too. Heh.."
He'd chuckle slightly — him and Subspace both laughed, before stopping.

"And erm.. now for some reason you make me feel a.. certain way. Like.. I get butterflies everytime you laugh, everytime you smile at me.."
Medkit muttered, not looking at Subspace.

"Hmm? You mean it, Meddy??!!"
Subspace would grin under his mask.

"I.. I do. I do mean it."
Medkit rubbed his head, chuckling.

He heard a click — Subspaces mask moved down, exposing his mouth, and he felt a gentle touch to his cheek.

He noticed Subspaces hand caressing his cheek, and he slightly leaned into the touch.

"Meddy, I feel the same way!! Ha!! I think its what people call.. 'love'!!"
Subspace laughed, looking at Medkit.

Medkit smiled slightly, before Subspace leaned in, giving Medkit a gentle kiss on the lips.

We sat in the field of flowers — the sunset changing the atmosphere, our kiss giving the air a more romantic feel.

[💚] The End. [❤️]

[ FLOWERS. ]
637 Words.