Chapter 6: If I'm wrong then

Ok, hear me out. This is going to probably be below 2k words but I tried to be creative.

"We'll have to get them out of here." I said a bit focused on the situation at hand.

The current situation isn't really ideal right now. We're dealing with a situation that could either go highly in our favor or really against our favor. I don't know if there will be a mix between the two.

"Y/N, a troll in trollberg is kinda of a big deal." Frida said with a hint of concern in her voice.

"I am aware of this."

"I heard of a kid who got caught with a troll rock and got sentenced to jail, for 50 years!" David stated.

"And if it was an accident?" I asked.

"Then you get A hundred years!"

"They really don't like people doing it by accident." Frida stated.

The sun had already started to set, which as you could probably imagine; not the best.

"Then we'll have to sneak it out of the school, and back over the wall." Hilda said.

"That might be a problemo." I said, pointing to Mrs. Hallgrim that had just entered the room.

Now what?

"I've got an Idea." Hilda said.

I look over to Shen just to see him finishing up his quiet argument with trevor's goofy lookin mom. Once Shen looked over to me and saw me with my friends, he looked over to Mrs. Hallgrim, who had just started moving towards Hilda's mother.

I looked over to him, which he was still looking over at me, and looked over to Mrs. Hallgrim. He seemed to get the message and started to walk over to Mrs. H.

I knew that she was inevitably going to call for me anyway so might as well get it over with now, right?

Once he was over there, Mrs. H was talking to him for a few seconds, seemingly asking him something, and Mrs. H called over to me.

"Y/N, could you come with us please?"

I just gave her a thumbs up and looked over to my friends.

"Good luck fellas." I wished and walked over to fate.

"What's up?" I asked when I got over to where Shen and Mrs. H.

"I just wanted to speak to you about your behavior." Mrs. H said.

"Look, I know it's been... out of line. But I never do it without reason." I stated. Immediately after I said that, something loud crashed behind me. I turned around to see Hilda and David. And also Frida.

I turned to look at Mrs. H to see her give them a look of 'What are you doing?' After a few moments she turned back to us.

"Even so, It can get really disruptive. And furthermore you seem to be targeting trevor for some specific reason." Mrs. H said.

I just nodded and spoke again, "And I do have a reason. Me and my brother have been suffering constant harassment from him and his friends. So this is just me getting back at them."

She seemed to give me a look of understanding. "That's understandable but you have to refrain from harassing him inside of school grounds. It is against school policy and it's disruptive during class."

That was reasonable enough so why not? I can just do it outside of school anyway. Not that I'll tell her that.

"I promise I'll refrain from 'harassing' trevor inside of school grounds." Meanwhile Shen was kind of just sitting there awkwardly. Just then, the sun started to set completely and when I looked over to Hilda, David and Frida they seemed to be just as worried as I was.