chapter 5

This can't be happening, my younger sister not by blood had been kidnapped, obito thought as he, kakashi, and rin followed a lead they picked up nearing the border of shimogakure, if they cross shimogakure and enter the land of lightning, it'll be next to impossible to get her back.

"We need to think of a strategy Obito, we don't know how many Shinobi are guarding her nor if we can properly fight them in a small area"

Rin said as the trio stopped to rest before eating some rations as obito tapped the ground with his foot a bit impatient but knowing the trio had to rest.

"Me and kakashi can both use kamui although kakashi can't keep kamui up as long as I can due to it's chakra burn for a non Uchiha, I can transport you and naruto into kamui's dimension if she is injured allowing you to stabilize her until we get back to konohagakure"

Obito clarified as Kakashi looked at him.

"You are worried about her, aren't you Obito we'll get her back Minato sensei is counting on us to bring his daughter back"

Kakashi responded making Obito sigh.

"Shisui and mikoto is worried about her too, we can ill afford a failed rescue mission giving how the raikage and our former sensei's rivalry it'll be disastrous for extortion as we don't know if the raikage would honor it afterwards"

Obito quietly said as the duo looked at him then looking outside, it took a while to figure out that kumogakure was behind kidnapping her, that was a few weeks ago they just hope that she is alright, meanwhile in a cave bordering the land of lightning the blond was wheezing slightly feeling her ribs broken and her throat bruised and injured, before hearing slight yelling.

"Are you kidding me?! Our orders were to find an Uchiha, but the daughter of the yondaime is acceptable as well the raikage needed her to be in near perfect health, she needs to be healed but we have bigger concerns, our spy in konohagakure sent a message they know that kumogakure had something to do with this and sent the copycat, and the intangible after us, we got to move in a few days, we need to replenish our energy after fighting the sunagakure Shinobi they as well wanted the yondaime's daughter who knew that the yondaime had quite a list of people that wanted him dead"

A voice said as Naruto kept wheezing slowly as blood bubbled through her lips, there was also a potent poison in her body siphoning her chakra and damaging her body slowly from the inside out she can barely breathe without pain coming into her chest and running down her spine and slowly she started blacking out only to feel arms around her waist then waking up completely and swinging her legs over to the side before noticing something. . . different about her body before realizing she was now a male before feeling someone wrapping arms around his waist again.

"Morning naru~"

A voice said as she looked back seeing the first born to fugaku looking at her, before feeling herself smile.

"Morning Itachi, I must've been tired as of late I don't remember what I did yesterday"

Naruto said as itachi kissed her forehead.

"You must've been hard worked, yesterday you had a meeting with konohagakure and sunagakure to further stabilize relations between uzushiogakure, after that you met with kirigakure for an update on their bloody practices, and finally iwagakure and kumogakure to aid assistance in regarding missing and or kidnapped Shinobi, you were exhausted so much that your adoptive brother had to carry you back to the house and you immediately fell asleep in his arms"