Short Story 2 : Last week in Hogwarts

Context : Sebastian and Y/N are in their last year in Hogwarts. Actually, it is their very last week ever in the castle. They started dating a couple years ago. They both are 18 in this story. TW there is an allusion to sexual interactions between the characters but it won't be explicit.

Y/N's pov

- I can't believe we'll be gone in a week. I said. Sebastian and I are embracing each other under a tree.

- I know, it will be a shame not seeing your beautiful face every day at school. He said with a playful smile on his face.

- The fact that we never get to attend class again is crazy.

- You really are beautiful you know that ?

- You are such a flirt you know that ? I teased him.

- What can I say, I can't help it with you, he grinned, you're so easy to flirt with. He said with a smirk as he squeezed my hand.

- Are calling me easy mister Sallow ? I leaned closer to him whispering against his lips.

- I mean if the shoe fits he whispered back, winking and leaning even closer to kiss me.

However, I had something else in mind and I drew back.

- Wow, I am low-key offended. I put on my best dramatic act and get up from our comfortable position.

- I wouldn't want you to be offended, he said with a fake pout. Do you want to snog so I can apologise? He started to walk towards me and wrapped his hands around my waist let's make peace shall we?

- You are very convincing. I smiled.

- Well, I am a natural born flirt. He grinned. How did that do? You forgive me? He pulls me even closer to him if that was possible.

- Hmm I don't know. I think I'll need more to convince me. I imitated his earlier pout but it was rapidly followed by an evil smirk.

- Oh and what can I do miss to make it up to you? What would you like? He winked at me with a smirk.

- I think I'll show you how good I can play being hard to get then. I said, getting away from Sebastian. Good night, sweetheart. I winked at him leaving without kissing him goodbye like we use to.

- I think I like that game he grinned and chased me. Come back here you ! Sebastian caught my wrists and pulled me in for a kiss. You tease ! You like playing with me huh? He chuckled. I can definitely get why you're my girlfriend. He kissed me again. Meet me in my dorm later ? He winked and with a coy smile on.

- I know you love my teasing Sallow. I winked back at him. Oh so you want me to get in trouble by joining you in the boys dorm ? Are you tired of getting into detention alone? I know it's the last week of school but still, rules are still in place. Okay, let's suppose I take that risk? What would we do? Taking such a risk deserve a great program. I smirked.

- Oh trust me it'll worth the risk. He grinned. Plus you don't need to worry we'll be quiet ... We can do whatever you want, a movie maybe.

I come from a muggle family and introduced movies to Sebastian and Ominis after the events we went through during our fifth year and from time to time the three of us meet in the undercroft to watch one.

- A movie is not really what I had in mind but sure it'll do. I teased him.

- He grinned. I mean we could skip the movie and go straight into my bed if you get what I mean. He winked and chuckled teasing me back. What did you have in mind for the evening then?