01

"CHERRY"

"CHERRY"

CARMEN DANIELS walked into the school as she was starting the first year of 7th grade, and she was a whole different person, no I mean she was actually a WHOLE different person. Ever since 4th grade Carmen was bullied because she was ugly, but this year Carmen wanted to change that, so she spent her summer trying to be different, she wore contacts instead of glasses, and her ache got clearer and she started wearing some makeup along with a whole new style, plus her body was banging.

Carmen was always known as Dustin's UGIS half-sister but this year she wanted to be known as one of the hottest girls in school. As Carmen walked down the hall everyone gave her weird looks, because some thought she was a new girl and others were shocked at what Carmen looked like. Carmen had gotten to homeroom and sat down at a seat in the back, more students started walking in and soon she saw Heather and her friends along with her brother and his friends.

"Look who wants to fit in," Heather chuckled as she looked at Carmen. Carmen rolled her eyes at the comment and Alex nudged Carmen.

"You look good," Alex gave her a small smile and Carmen blushed.

As Carmen made her way into the girl's locker room for her first class she sat her bag down on the bench and looked for her locker number, Carmen stopped at the number 57 and put in the combination. Carmen sat on the bench outside along with a few other students as they were playing a game in gym, a girl kicked the ball at Alex's head making him fall onto the ground with a bloody nose, and the gym teacher blew her whistle.

"Man down! Everybody sit down, you take your victim to the nurse," The teacher demanded and the girl and the boy started walking back to the school.

"Okay we're gonna take a 5 minute break," The teacher yelled. Carmen sat down by a girl.

"Wait, your Dustin's sister, right," Maya asked.

"Yeah," Carmen gave her a weak smile.

"I'm Maya," Maya smiled and Carmen rolled her eyes and turned forward.

"What's your name," Maya asked as she twirled her hair.

"Are you serious, I've basically been in every school you're in and you don't even know my name," Carmen huffed.

"Well sorry," Maya widened her eyes and turned forward, Carmen sighed before she started to talk.

"I'm Carmen," Carmen blankly said and Maya smiled.

"You wanna have lunch with me and my bestie, we do everything together so," Maya asked.

"I'll think about it," Carmen shrugged.

"Okay," Maya smiled.

Maya and Carmen's conversation went further and they got to know each other before the teacher blew her whistle and they went on with gym. Carmen was now on her way to her Chemistry class, as Carmen walked in, she sat down at the chemistry table looking out the window and waiting for class to start.