03

"LUNCH"

"LUNCH"

CARMEN exited the car and started walking inside the school with her backpack on her shoulder as she passed other students. Carmen approached her locker putting a few things in there and grabbing her books When she went to close her locker door, she suddenly saw Maya and Anna along with Shuji walking up to her.

"Uh hey?" Carmen narrowed her eyebrows.

"Say it," Shuji demanded to Maya and there was a small silence.

"MAYA and Anna are here to apologize," Shuji explained.

"You don't have to," Carmen rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"But they're going to, Maya," Shuji raised an eyebrow at his sister.

"Sorry," Maya mumbled.

"What," Carmen said.

"I'm sorry," Maya repeated.

"Sorry," Anna spoke.

"It's fine," Carmen faked a smile.

"Can we go now," Maya asked Shuji and he nodded as the two girls walked away.

"Thanks but you didn't have to make them say sorry," Carmen

"I didn't do it for you, I did it for the fun of torturing my sister, plus my mom made me make sure Maya said sorry," Shuji chuckled.

"Right," Carmen smiled.

"I'll see you in Chemistry," Shuji gave her a smirk as he walked away.

After Carmen's first class, she smiled happily as she was very excited for her class with Shuji, She didn't know what made her so excited for that class but she didn't care too much about it while she walked into the class, everyone talked to one another as Carmen sat peacefully in her seat waiting for Shuji to walk in. Carmen looked outside at the window beside her, Shuji had walked in and sat beside her.

"Hey," Shuji smiled as he set his bag beside him.

"Hey," Carmen quickly turned her head towards him and smiled.

"How was 1st period," Shuji nudged her on the shoulder and her smile grew bigger and she looked down.

"It could have been better, how was yours," Carmen asked.

"It was good," Shuji shrugged his shoulders.

"Good," Carmen mumbled.

The teacher soon walked in and started the class. After class Carmen walked to the cafeteria to grab her lunch, as she had walked out of the line she looked around the cafeteria and started walking out with the tray in her hand, Carmen ended up at the back of the school sitting on the steps. As Carmen sat down enjoying her fruit she felt a hand on top of her head.