04

3202 Words

04, dream catcher

( Archer- Taylor Swift, I jump from the train, I ride off alone I never grew up, it's getting so old Help me hold onto you )

_____________________________

"I MAY BE A TRI-BRID but that doesn't mean I want my life to end on me having a accident

"I MAY BE A TRI-BRID but that doesn't mean I want my life to end on me having a accident." I told Malia, while I was sitting in the back of the car with Kira.

"Your not going to die, besides she hasn't even began to drive." Malia said who was sitting in the front making me let out a 'oh' sound.

"Okay, wheel, at 10:00 and 2:00. Okay. Hands on the..." Kira said before Lydia interrupted her talking.

"Actually, the recommended position is now 9:00 and 3:00. At 10:00 and 2:00 a deployed airbag could break your thumbs." Lydia said making me cross my arms.

"Does it matter?" I asked her. "Yes, it does if you don't want to die." She said referring the last part to me. "Ugh," I said in a sassy tone.

"Mine would heal."

"Save your strength." Lydia said making me roll my eyes.

Why am I in this car? Malia and I don't get along at all and I'm stuck in this small car with her. I'm going die.

"Try not to destroy your beautiful new car. Even though it's the last time I'll be in it." I said whispering the last part but she would've listen to it anyways.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Malia asked me making me shrug my shoulder.

"I don't know? Lydia dragged me so blame her." I said pointing to Lydia who roll her eyes at me.

"9:00 and 3:00." Lydia told Malia making me let out a sighs and grabbed my phone from my back pocket and I began to text Xavier.

Me:
Im going to die. Prepare my grave. 🪦
Read 8:24

Gay bestie 💅:
Don't worry babes, I have everything planned out from bottom to top. 😝
Read 8:26

Me:
Wow, you have my funeral ALL PLANNED OUT WTF IS WRONG WIT U? 🤬
Read 8:27