14

2995 Words

14, the beast of Gévaudan

( blood in the water - grandson, Oh, the people ain't happy And the river has run dry
You thought you could go free But the system is done for If you listen real closely
There's a knock at your front door )

_____________________________

"I-I LOVE YOU GUYS." I told them said with a sad smile before I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"No ones dying tonight." They said from behind Spencer making her turn around as she saw Xavier before hitting her in the face making her stumbl and loosing her grip on me and making me stumble, Stiles ran up to me grabbing me from the waist making sure I doesn't fall. I looked up at him.

"Hey, your safe." Stiles told me as I cried in his arm as I looked up from my teary eyes.

"I still hate you." I mumbled to him making him smile.

"I know, I know you do. But i love you." He said placing a kiss on my forehead head. Theo got up from the ground as he attacked Xavier from the back as Hope fought with Spencer.

Theo kicked him as Xavier punch him in the face. Theo attack Xavier with a dagger as he stabbed him with it making Xavier fall to the ground before he drove his hand inside his chest as he ripped it out of him making Xavier looked down slowly before looking up making Theo smirk.

He took his hand out and had his heart in his hand before I heard the screams from Spencer echoing in the room as she immediately fell down to the floor. I didn't know why but that's when I finally looked over to where Theo was.

I saw him standing with Xavier's heart in his hands as Xavier's body was lying on the floor.

Theo killer him, he ripped his heart out, because he saved me. He saved me and I told him those horrible things to him and now the only thing i have as memory was when I told him those awful words making burst in tears.

Why does everyone around me die, why? I've lost my parents, my uncle, my best friend, and now Xavier. He was like one of the closest person I had when Josie left and now I feel like I have no heart.

"and now you're dead to me." Those words kept going in my head. He helped my friends to save me and now Theo killed him.

"It's my fault. This is all my fault." I said with tears in my eyes as my eyes were glued to Xavier's dead body. I hated myself for this.