Alleyway 😝

DUDE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS
anyways im writing this at a financial lit. camp so thats great. Also Im at church

TW: KINKY IG 💔💔💔
-------
Alhaitham and Kaveh were walking home after a date.

"Thanks for taking me out!" Kaveh smiled, holding hands with Alhaitham.

"I have one more thing for you before we go home." Alhaitham said, leading Kaveh into an Alleyway.

"What are we doing here?" Kaveh asked, looking around.

Suddenly, Alhaitham pinned Kaveh against the wall and kissed him passionately.

"Mm~" Kaveh moaned in the kiss.

Alhaitham slowly brought his hand down Kaveh's waist, soon reaching his plumpy, gigantic, tremendous, colossal, vast, great, enormous ass.

Alhaitham smirked gave that little bubblecum machine back there a tight squeeze, making Kaveh moan.

Alhaitham turned Kaveh around and smacked his ✨️gorgeous✨️ ass, making Kaveh moan louder.

"Oh~ you like that, don't you, slut~?" Alhaitham asked, a hint of arousal in his voice.

"Y-yeah..." Kaveh blushed, looking down a little.

The other chuckled lightly and started to remove Kaveh's clothes.

"W-wait! We are in public! We could get caught!" Kaveh looked at Alhaitham nervously.

Alhaitham rolled his eyes. "Come on, I know you can't wait. Plus, that's what makes it more fun~" He smirked and slapped Kaveh's ass again.

"Ah~ a-alright..but if we get caught I'm blaming you!" Kaveh blushed.

Alhaitham sighed and pulled Kaveh into a rough kiss. "You talk too much sometimes."

Kaveh frowned until he watched Alhaitham undress himself, revealing every part of his body.

Man titties

That was all Kaveh could think about until he heard someone's voice.

"Kaveh, you okay?"

Kaveh snapped back to reality and nodded, looking at Alhaitham was lustful eyes.

Alhaitham smirked. "I can tell you're desperate, but I want to see you beg."

Kaveh frowned and got onto his knees. "Please give me your dick! Please use me! Please play with me however you want! I'll do anything, I just want you inside me already!"

Alhaitham smirked again and felt himself get hard. "Alright, I guess you deserve a reward for being such a good boy~"

Alhaitham forced Kaveh to stand up and turned him around, making Kaveh face the wall.

Alhaitham slapped Kaveh's juicy ass and thrusted inside him.

"Ah~!" Kaveh moaned, tilting his head back a little.

"Such a whore. You're so desperate for my cock." Alhaitham chuckled and slapped his ass again.

Kaveh moaned, gripping onto the walls.

Alhaitham started moving at an incredibly fast pace, making Kaveh moan louder.

"Ah~! Al..haitham~! H-harder..!" Kaveh moaned Alhaitham's name, his breath quickening.

"Fucking slut." Alhaitham smirked and did as he was told, making Kaveh's eyes roll back.

"Ah~! R-right there! F-fuck!"

Alhaitham chuckled and went faster. "I'm...close..~!" Kaveh moaned, his body drenched in sweat.

"Cum for me, slut." Alhaitham slapped his ass again.

"Ah~!" Kaveh came onto the concrete, but Alhaitham only went faster.

"F-fuck! Ah~! Alhaitham~!" Kaveh moaned, moving his hand down to jerk himself off.

"Ngh~!" Kaveh moaned as he came again, but Alhaitham didn't stop.

"K-kaveh..you're getting so tight..~" Alhaitham groaned, going faster.

"Alhaitham~! F-faster~!" Kaveh cried, gripping onto the walls.

Alhaitham grunted and went faster in response, his hands grabbing Kaveh's waist tighter.

"Mm~! F-fuck~! I'm close again!" Kaveh whined, arching his back.

"Me too...let's cum together?" Alhaitham said, spanking Kaveh.

"Ah~! Y-yeah..! Mm~!"

After a few more thrusts, Alhaitham came inside Kaveh while Kaveh came onto the ground.

"I'm...not satisfied..." Kaveh said, trying to catch his breath.

"Really? Well how about you ride me if you want it that badly?" Alhaitham smirked, pulling out of Kaveh.

Kaveh blushed but nodded as he sat on Alhaitham's lap.

Then, he lined himself up with Alhaitham's cock, slowly pushing it in.

"Mm~! That...feels so..good!" Kaveh tilted his head back a little, pushing Alhaitham farther inside him.

Once Alhaitham was fully inside of Kaveh, Alhaitham grabbed Kaveh's waist and watched as Kaveh bounced up and down on his cock.

"Ah~! F-fuck! Ngh~!" Kaveh moaned, grabbing Alhaitham's shoulders for support.

His legs slowly became numb as he kept bouncing.

"Ah~! Alhaitham~! M-move for me..!"

Alhaitham smirked and kept his hands on Kaveh's waist, making the other go a little faster than before.

"Hah~! Alhaitham~!" Kaveh's eyes rolled back as he moaned the others name.

"I'm...I'm close..!" Kaveh moaned, his nails digging into Alhaitham's skin a little.

"F-fuck...can you wait..? I'm almost there.." Alhaitham grunted and started to make Kaveh go faster.

"Ngh~! I...I can try..!" Kaveh said, panting a little.

"Hm, how about I make you..?" Alhaitham smirked and made one of his hands grab onto Kaveh's dick, making his thumb block Kaveh's tip.

"H-hey! T-that's not fair..!" Kaveh whined, still bouncing on Alhaitham's dick.

"I told you to wait...and it seems like you need some help." Alhaitham chuckled, making Kaveh go faster.

"Ah~! Please! Let me cum..!" Kaveh cried.

"Not yet, Kaveh..." Alhaitham groaned, going faster.

"F-fuck..! Please!" Kaveh gripped onto Alhaitham's shoulders tighter.

Finally, Alhaitham removed his thumb. Right after he removed his thumb, Kaveh came all over the both of them as Alhaitham came inside Kaveh.

"Hah...did you have fun tonight..?" Alhaitham tried to catch his breath as he licked the cum off of Kaveh's chest.

"I did..hey! Wait! Don't do that!" Kaveh blushed as he watched Alhaitham lick the cum off of him.

Alhaitham smirked. "Too bad. I already did~"

Kaveh frowned and tried to stand up, but failed. "Dammit..Alhaitham!!" Kaveh whined.

Alhaitham rolled his eyes and stood up, grabbing their clothes as he dressed himself up, then he walked over to Kaveh and helped him dress up.

"We can watch a movie when we get home if you want, unless you want to take a bath or go to bed, whatever you want." Alhaitham smiled softly as he picked Kaveh up bridal style.

This action made Kaveh blush. "Can we watch a movie..?"

"Of course." Alhaitham smiled and started to walk home.
------
Words:1013
Anyways so i felt bored and there was a bug on my bed today and it can fly. It flew away and disappeared so thats great.

Also i need/will take ideas lmao ❤️❤️❤️