Chapter Eight : Snowed In

BENTON HOME

The next morning, in my sunny bedroom, Jonny and I lays in my bed, asleep, underneath the fluffy lavender bedcover, wearing his boxer briefs and my undies. The bedcover covering his lower half of his body and my torso and lower half of my body. My head is gently resting on Jonny's chest. And he gently has his arm around my torso.

"Are you awake?" Jonny asked me with his eyes closed

"Yep." I replied to him. And slowly sits up straight with the bedcover covering my torso and lower half of my body.

Jonny slowly sits up straight with the bedcover covering the lower half of his body. He and I exchange small smiles at each other.

"So, last night, huh?" I said to him.

Jonny small smiles to himself. "Yeah, last night was playfully passionate."

Jonny and I exchange soft chuckles with each other.

"How's your head?" Jonny asked me.

"It's Fine. Little slight bump, but it's fine." I replied to him.

"Okay, good." Jonny said.

I playfully bops his nose with my finger. He playfully scrunches up his nose. Jonny and I exchange small playful smiles at each other.

*~*~*

Now, downstairs in the living room, Jonny and I had redressed ourselves in clothes.

And suddenly, the sky becomes dark gray and it snows.

"Is it snowing?" Jonny asked, confused, walking up to the window blinds and peeks out of them. It's pouring down snowing outside. "It's definitely snowing."

"Unless the snowing is from Cody Asher's dark magick." I said.

"Great. So, what the hell do we do now?" Jonny asked me.

"Unless you wanna go out there with a shovel, might as well stay inside." I suggested.

"Alright." Jonny said.