Mr. Rude And Ms. Arrogant

Hey everyone This Is My New Story Of Devir. I hope you'll like it. Do shower all your love and don't forget to vote, comment and share this story😇.
___________________________________________

Kv sighed infinity times now before entering the huge building.

Yesss he was here for his new show Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani in which he was then selected. He was curious how would everything go as he didn't knew everyone. Though he knew their shows their co stars as he googled it before coming there but did not interacted with any of them earlier to which he was hell nervous.
And with that he entered the building with a very serious and stone like expression.

Everyone was already there waiting for him and especially deba who was very excited to meet him. She was kind of a fangirl of him but not exactly because she is more of a admirer. His cute, hot, charming personality is she die for. She loved his movie Zid he was looking super hot and especially their songs which she never fails to listen. She had saw his all movies and shows. And with each one of them she started liking him more often having a huge crush on him.

Anokhi's POV

I was lost in my thoughts when I saw him. Ahhh he is here. Whennn? Why I didn't saw him? Ughhh where are you lost mishti?!! I saw him talking to Hitesh and Anuj but with a very serious expression.

Uhhh this is not at all looking good how I would work with him.

I thought!!

I shrugged off my thoughts and went there to meet and introduce myself to him not before making a little serious expression. I approached him and said

Hi I'm Debattama Saha. Your Co-star of Shaurya aur Anokhi Ki Kahani.

Karan: Oh Hi I'm Karanvir Sharma.

He nodded his head before introducing himself. He introduced himself in such a serious expression as if he was talking about some business or something.

He Is Rude!

I thought and walked off sulking. I imagined so many scenarios where I would tell him that I loved his work and a big fan of him. I thought of a better meeting but...... But it's ok I think after sometime we'll get better and then I'll tell him everything.I walked to Ayushi and Swarda to converse with them.

POV Over

Hitesh: Don't you think you were little rude to her.

Karan: Is that so?!! Umm but I found her little arrogant and serious. When I saw her photos I thought that she was a bubbly and goofy person.

Hitesh: She is. She is very soft hearted. I think you should go and talk to her as you have to do romance with her onscreen and also it's you means shaurya and anokhi's story so most of the scenes are of both of you. You have to break the ice between her and you.

Karan: I think you're right.

And with that he followed her and called her. To which she got surprised and asked through her eyes. Whattttt?!!
To which he replied

Karan: Umm I know I had been little rude to you for that I'm really sorry I didn't meant that. It takes me time to get comfortable with new people. I hope you don't mind.

To which she smiled and said

Deba: No it's ok😊.

Karan: thank you 😇.

Deba: By the way I watched your all movies, shows and web series and all were just awesome. You nailed it and especially zid that's my favourite movie and especially their songs.

Karan: I'm glad you liked it. Thank you so much☺. And I had also watched your last show you looked so gorgeous.

He said and she automatically blushed with his this statement.

It wouldn't be that bad working with him.

And they both smiled at each other.

___________________________________________

So here is the chapter-1 of the Until I Found You. I hope you'll liked it.

Do votes, comments, follow and keep supporting and keep showering all your love💞.

Please ignore all the grammatical mistakes and disclaimer my english is not that good so please bear with me😅.

Thank You!❤
Divyanshi