Punishments & Staycation

Ahhh I know I'm very late and I'm really sorry for that😭. Promise that won't happen now🥺👉👈.

___________________________________________

Karan: Debattama Saha is happily single. Huhhh! Then who am I? Your co-star? Your best buddy?

He mimicked her tone to which she rolled her eyes.

He watched her recent IV in which she clearly stated that she is happily single which irked him to no end.

Deba: Haaa to ab tum bhi to girls ke saath bahar jaate ho night out pe😤.

She said out of jealousy. He went with swarda and falaq on the dinner and didn't even bothered to ask or tell her about it.

Karan: Night Out😱? That was just a simple dinner with falaq and swarda. Nothing more and nothing less.
He stated the fact.

Deba: Seriously! Then why didn't you asked me also to accompany you all🤨?

Karan: Oh Hello Miss... If you forgot let me remind you... You only said me not to disturb you when you're doing some work or doing rehearsals. And if I would have been said something to you then you'll beat me which is your favorite past time 😒.

Deba: Ohhh really... Mujhe nahi ptaa tha ki tum meri baato ko itna seriously lete ho varna to maine tumhe kitni chizo ke liye mana kiya hai tab to tum meri nhi sunte😑.

Karan: Yeahh Yeahhh!! You know what... Tum girls na hoti hi ajeeb ho tum logo ko har situation ko overassume krne ki aadat hoti hai.

Deba: I want to kill youuu🤧.
She said gritting her teeth in anger.

Karan: Koi ni mujhe maarna hai to maarlo par falaq aur swarda ko kuch mat bolna... There's no fault of them.

He said making her more angry.

Deba: Karanvir Sharma you are so dead😤.

She said and stood up from her place and went towards him. He earned few whacks from her.

Karan: Kyaaa hai? Show chhod dunga agr aur maara to...Jab dekho maarti rehti ho boyfriend hu tumhara koi punching bag nahi smjhi😑. Human rights ke khilaaf hai ye.

He stated the fact to which she looked at him amused as he made the most innocent face as he could. It hurts him that his girlfriend prefer beating him rather than kissing him.

Deba: Seriously Karan tum itna drama kaise kr lete ho🙄.

Karan: Ab hai koi pagal insaan jisse maine drama karna seekha hai😁.

Deba: Hawww tum mujhe pagal keh rhe🤧.

Karan: Areee nahi nahii meri itni himmat kaha ki mai DEBATTAMA SAHA ko pagal kahu.

BOOMMMMM!! 💥💥

As soon as he completed the sentence a flying pillow directly hits his face hard.

Karan: And I thought ki mai ek achha actor hu😅.

He said before running for his life and deba chased him. After sometime they settled on the couch.

Deba: Let's watch Korean Drama.

(A/N- Haha any korean fan here😅. Because seriously I'm not at all🤧.)

Karan: No yaarrr not again that torture 😩.

Deba: Karan they are awesome ok.

Karan: But I don't like them. Agr ladke ko ladki ki wig pehna dena to vo bhi ladki hi lgega exact. Sabki shakal ek jaisi hai😑.