Behind The Scenes🌚

Karan sat with a thud in the couch of his vanity room as he was really tired with the shoot. Only he and hitesh was there for the shoot and everyone's shoot was over so they headed over to their home. They were doing the scene where Ahir put Shaurya in the jail and they got into a heated argument in the jail.

"Hitesh Tu ek baat btaa aakhir ye anokhi ne shaurya m kyaa dekh liya jo usse pyaar hogya?" He said frustratingly to Hitesh who just entered his vanity.

Hitesh: Heinnn? Achanak ye sawaal? Aur shaurya to tera character hai na tujhe ptaa hona chahiye.

He said while moving towards him and sitting beside him on the couch while he was engrossed in his phone.

Karan: Aree vahi to nahi ptaa mujhe🤧. Dekh samjh aata hai shaurya handsome hai Achha khasa kamata hai par aur chize bhi to dekhe na.

His this statement made Hitesh look at him as he was insane and was really confused now.

Hitesh:Jaisee?

Karan: Areee dekh anokhi smart hai, beautiful hai shaurya ko to usse ek nazar m pyaar ho jaana chahiye par nahi vo to uske liye problems hi create krta rehta hai aur abhi bich m use characterless bol diyaa tha🤦‍♀️. Chalo phir bhi abhi hogya par ab shagun aake tapak gyi aur ab to had hi ho gyi🤧.

Karan huffed out as he read the upcoming story of saakk which irked him the most and the way Shaurya had to act. Here Hitesh still not understanding what he was trying to say.

Hitesh: Matlab? Mai kuch samjha nahi.

Karan: Aree matlab dekh aage aane wali story m Shaurya anokhi ko date pe le jaane ka plan krega par Upshagun aake mar jaayegi vaha dono ke bich. Ek to anokhi ko vaise hi dono ka sach pta chalega par phir bhi vo aayegi to use shaurya shagun ke sath dikhega aur phir jab shaurya misunderstanding clear krne jaayega aur confess krega feelings apni to vo reject kr degi ki shaurya ne ye sab usse revenge lene ke liye kiya hai. Matlab smjh aata hai kisi bhi ladki ke liye aise apne pyaar ko kisi aur ke sath dekhna aur uska reaction jayaz hai. Par Yaar door door tak romance ka naamo nishaan nahi hai. Achha bhala dono date pe jaate enjoy krte confess krte feelings 🗿.

Karan clearly told his problem to Hitesh to which he grinned. If there was karan instead of shaurya then the show would be full of romance 😌.

Hitesh: Ohhhhhh you should talk to writer then😉.

He said while smirking.

Karan: Haaa chhed le tu bhi chhed le.
Anuj ko btaya tha to vo bhi chhedne laga tha.
He said frustratingly.

Hitesh: Aree ab tu baat hi aisi kar rha hai ki aur koi kyaa kar skta hai.
He said still grinning.

Karan: Tu ya to chup chap sharafat se nikal le ya phir dhakke maarke nikalunga😤.
He said frustratingly because he was not liking his grinning face.

Hitesh: Aree ab maine kyaa kiya.

He said dramatically as he half knew the reason.

Karan: Jaaa jaa apne scenes dekh tu jaake😒.

Hitesh: haa haa thik hai.

He said and went to read and practice his part.

Here Karan took his phone, opened his Instagram and started resharing some of his favorite edits and stalking his fanpages which was his favorite past time.

"Guess who!"

Karan heard the person said and his lips curved into a beautiful smile and mentally smacked on his head for not noticing the person entering. Yessss that person was none other than but Deba.