Road Memories & Carnival

First of all I'm extremely sorry for not posting update on time. My functions were going on in school and with that I was not getting time to study also so writing the update was the last thing I could do. Here comes the longest update from my side with 4000+ words. I hope you'll like it.
___________________________________________

Karan wakes up with the sound of phone ringing. He was really tired he didn't have any energy left to wake up and answer the call so he shut his ears with the pillow.

The shoot for saakk was halted because Karan was shooting for A Thursday also and was not getting time for the saakk shooting so the shoot of everyone including anokhi was completed and they had a off for 2-3 days from the saakk set as Only shaurya and shakhi shoots were left now. Devir was not getting enough time to talk each other. Karan was busy in his shoots and deba was trying to look for her another project as saakk was about to end after some days.

His phone again ringed and this time he wake up not to answer the call but to throw it on the wall but halted as he knew he'll regret later because few days ago only he purchased a new one👀.

Karan: Karan I think you should answer the call it must be important.

Karan: Maybe it's Mishti.

He found nothing important more than her in his contact list. He picked the phone and answered the call lazily.

Karan: Hellooo!!

Deba: Karan where are you? Why are you not picking up my calls? I'm waiting for you outside.

Karan immediately got up and looked out of the window. She had a phone on his ear and was waving HI to him. He without greeting her with a HI immediately cut the call and went to washroom. After coming from the washroom he immediately got ready into a black shirt with first two buttons open and navy blue jeans. He styled his hair and made his way outside where deba was waiting for him. He looked at her she was looking extremely beautiful in a white color co-ord set which has a white crop top with a deep V neck appreciating her every curve and white wide leg pants. Of course you can never ever go wrong with white😉. For her, his presence felt far hotter than she thought. His hairs which was slightly styled but was still holding that messy look which made him look more sexy.
Their eye contact got broke with Roopa aunty's cough. Deba greeted her with namaste.

Karan: Maa aapne mishti ko baithaya kyuu nahi andar. Kyaa maa aap bhi🤧.

Roopa: ladki aayi hai nhi aur abhi se usi ki side😒. Mujhe bol raha h Tu aur jo khud iss bachhi ko pareshan krta rehta h uska kyaa.

She said slightly brushing deba's hair. He sighed as he was not interested in battling with 2 ladies. He was already had a headache because of lack of sleep.

Karan: Got everyone on your side na🙄.

Roopa: Karan kaise baat kr rha h Tu Deba se.

She said slightly hitting on his head to apologize her for his act.

Deba: Aunty aisa lag raha h koi jal raha h mujhse🤭.

Roopa: Haa haa jalega kyuu nahi ladki hai hi aisi.

She said taking deba in a side hug while he sighed.

Karan: Mishti aren't we getting late?

Deba: Dekh lijiye aunty thoda kuch bolo nhi ki gussa aa jaata hai.

Roopa sees his irritated face and giggled in herself and thought to let them go now.

Roopa: achha ab jao tum dono late ho raha hoga na.

Deba: Haanjii byee aunty.

She said touching her feets. Roopa blessed her and hitted Karan's head lovingly and said Tu bhi kuch seekh le isse.