how you...

met each xikers member!

authors note : hellooooo, this is just how you met / got to know each member. if you want you could just think of them separately but idrk LETS GET INTO ITTTT .

______________

yechan - you went to a cat cafe for the first time ever but when you went you stumbled upon yechan who fed and hugged each and every cat in the cafe 😭 you thought it was pretty cute, but he had noticed you staring and decided to treated you to coffee for the next day since he thought you looked pretty.

______________

minjae - you were taking a walk in the park just looking around at nature casually looking and scrolling in tiktok when this took ran, and jumped on you without any hesitation. you looked up to see minjae panting because he was just trying to catch his dog. he thanked you and he gave you his number so he could treat you for something.

______________

seeun - your friend took you out to shop at a mall with her boyfriend and she brought seeun. she had her boyfriend and you and seeun were just there. you both thought it was awkward so he just held your hand and told you "ill be your boyfriend for now." which made you surprised at him since it was the first time you two had met.

______________

sumin - you went to the beach with some friends and you were just walking around the shore until you fell in this hole. you got helped up by this guy who said "oh geez sorry!" you were startled but he had apologized and talked from there as he helped you getting out of his dug up hole in the sand.

______________

junmin - you were visiting a market place for the first time and you were kind of lost. you didnt decide to ask for any help but it definitely looked like you needed it. a guy had came up to you and asked "you look lost do you need help?" and you had agreed. later on he had introduced himself and given you his number if you needed help with getting around or anything else.

______________

junghoon - you were at arcade attending a bday party for you little cousin. as you were playing games you saw this boy and he saw you. you both went up and talked to each other and decided to play each and every game with each other. meanwhile his little cousin and your little cousin were teasing you both.

______________

yujun - in class you were finished with all your work and assignments, so people kept teasing you about it. after class the most well known boy in school had asked you to help you with his homework. jung yujun needed your help, how surprising was that. you both met up and got to know each other more. you both had a lot mire in common then you thought. so from there the both of you talked more and more.

______________

jinsik - you were at your local pool with some friends and you saw this lifeguard. you thought he looked pretty cute. you went into the pool and caught his attention. he signaled you to come over to where he was at and you got his number and talked a little to each other. later on when he was allowed to swim he decided to get it and swim with you and hang out.

______________

hunter - you went out alone taking a walk to the beach to stargaze just for some peace. you laid down on your towel looking up at the sky full of stars. this boy saw you alone so decided to walk over to you and say hey. he accompanied you so you wouldn't be alone, and he stargazed along with you for the night.

______________

hyunwoo - you were at a bookstore looking for a book because you had some free time. you stumbled across this boy also looking at the rows of books. you both glanced at each other and got flustered so decided to say hi. you both didnt know what books to get so you both stuck together in the bookstore looking for books with each other.

 you both didnt know what books to get so you both stuck together in the bookstore looking for books with each other

HELLOOOOO EVERYONEEEEE long time no see. i hope u like this cuz i definitely enjoyed typing this out lmaooo. im literally so single it hurts tho. im going on actual vacation soon so thats super fun rightttttt 💃 but thank uuuuy for reading please vote and I REALLLLYYY HOPE WE CAN HIT 10K READSSSS!!! tysmmmm everyone and ilysm BYE BYE 🤍🫶