2. His Love

There are many elusive things in this world that we don't know... How far we are going in terms of technology !? Is it useful !! It made us to forget our existence!! Our laws of nature!! Forgetting secrets...

Then and now everything has changed but the only thing that doesn't change is love... one can go to any world for that love... one can even break the laws of nature, one can face the entire universe, For that love

Thousands of years ago !!

A tall mountain touching the sky !!

It is impossible to reach the top of that mountain.There is only one person living in that place.He has power to control time !! Ming ye !! No one else has the power to resist his strength.

But what is the reason for him to be on that peak.He has been stopping an evil force from coming out for hundreds of years and making this world stable.

At one time, a girl did that what everyone thought was never possible, she reached the top of the mountain with her perseverance.

The girl who thought that there would be nothing on that mountain was left with a surprise.

There are so many beautiful trees, there are flowering plants, there are clouds floating on the ground, it's non different from heaven !!

Ming ye came there while the girl was looking around.

Who are you !? how did you come here !? And you are a human !! but a normal human cannot come here. tell me how you managed to climb this hill !? he took out his sword and placed it near her neck.

Li Susu stepped back in fear

wait !! Listen to me, Yes I'm a normal girl !!

Then how did you come here !?

I used to live in a small village,I had no destination !! no realations !! I didn't know where to go and a dream showed me a way !! that dream brought me here, I climbed this hill for you !!

Hearing all this Ming ye lowered his sword.

So you came all the way for me !?

Yes !!

What if I don't accept your love !?

I love you but that doesn't mean you have to love me back !!

Why did you come here so hard when you don't know whether I will love you or not...

I don't care about this thing prince !! I loved you and I successfully reached you !! I just wish to live with you even as a servent !!

Amazing, you won my heart with your undying love... What is your name...

Li Susu !!

Li Susu !! Now we both are lovers... I will also won't leave you !!

Listening his words she became very happy !! She won't get this much of happiness Even if he conquers the whole world, she will not be this happy

And so, from a small spark of love, it became an undying love that could give their lives for each other...

In every story happiness won't stay longer ... Even in this story also , their happiness didn't last long...

Xuan Shang, the king of the heavenly world, came to know that Ming ye is in love with a girl...