3. Death of Li susu

Xuan Shang, the king of the heavenly world, came to know that Ming ye is in love with a girl...

He immediately appeared there...

Seeing both Ming ye and Li Susu happy together there, Xuan Shang anger got doubled...

He shouted calling him...

Ming ye was very happy to see the King of Heavenly realm here...

He approached his father happily

But Li Susu was looking at them silently

Ming ye was so happy to see his father after so many years... Due to his duty he had to live far away from his family and that too in earth..

Father !! Is this true !? Am I dreaming ! Did you really come? !! Gosh !! I'm really happy !! I didn't expect you to see here !! How's our realm !?

It's fine !! Because I'm the king there ! But I don't think that the things here are well !?

He looked at Li Susu while saying that

No father !! Everything is right here !! And the devil god is in prison!! He won't escape !! And she !! She is Li Susu!!

His words are filled with excitement.

Oh !! I see so you were the one who lured Ming ye right !!

Li Susu got shoked by his words.

Father what are you trying to say !!

You !! You cultivated for thousands of years !! You worked hard for thousands of years !! What's the use now !! Huh !!

What do you mean by that father !! She even climbed this mountain just for me !!

She will !! She will !! I don't know how she changed you !! But I think that you alteast remember the rules of heavenly realm!! She's just a normal human !! So weak and dumb !! Are you gonna marry her !! She is just a bag of garbage !! And you !! Pointing towards Li Susu and didn't you remember your ethics !! Don't you know about your status !! Should I want to remember you !! Huh !! Are you the princess of kingdom !! Daughter of any landlord !! Or daughter of any rich man !! No !! Huh !! Just a poor creature !! How did you even dare to approach him !!

His words were piercing her !! She understood that heavenly realm king is also not less than this selfish humans !!

Stop it father !! It's not about being strong and rich !! It's all about our heart !! May be she's not rich !! May be she won't suit our standards but she can give her life for me !! She has the courage to stand for me !! She will takle any one for me !! She will love me more than herself !! She can take care of me more than herself And what can I expect more than that from my life partner

Then is it your decision !!

Ming ye looked at Li Susu !! She was utterly shocked by his words !! She thought he will listen to his father's words !! He smiled at her and said

Yes it's my final answer !! I will not leave Li Susu at any cost !!

Ok don't leave her !! I will make her to leave you then !!

He smirked at her and after that second some heavenly soldier appeared in front her !! That sudden appearance made her to jolt back !!

She fearfully looked at Ming ye !!

All those soldiers forwarded their hand and a beam of light emerged from their hands and it hit her hardly !!

Due to that Li Susu was thrown in the air forcefully and striked to the wall behind her !!

Ming ye flying in the air reached Li Susu and took her into his arms

Li Susu !!

She caressed his head and said

Ming ye I think you should listen to your father !! I'm not suitable for you !!

Dare to say that !! stupid !!

He looked at his father with an angry glare and kept Li Susu on the ground nicely and came near to his father !!

Father !! How can you do this to me !!

Ming ye just leave her and come to me !! I will spare her life !!

I can't leave her father !! And you hurted my love !! And do you think that I will watch this silently !!

His eyes became red !! And started to fight with his father !!

Xuan Shang also started fighting with his son !!

This war almost last for few hours But none of them accepted defeat!!

Xuan Shang too know that he can't fight with his son for long time

His fear to lose his prestige made him evil !!

He tricked Ming ye and burnt Li Susu' s body !!

It all happened in seconds !!

Ming ye didn't even think that his father will play this kind of wicked tricks with him to kill Li Susu

His world collapsed !! His Li Susu !! He imagined many things with her !! He thought to show beautiful trees to her !! Waking her up with beautiful suprises in early morning!! Introducing her to his best friends in heaven !! He used to thought that his friends will tease him !! But now why will they tease him !! Ofcourse they will pity on him !!

Even while fighting with his father he didn't want to hurt him that's why he didn't use his actual powers or else the king would have died !! And I think it was the big mistake he did !! He didn't even get a chance to touch his girl for the last time !!

All the love in his heart is dead now !! And there's no need to shower his precious love to a person who keeps his prestige infront of everything !!

Father !! How !! How can you just do that !! I used to learn things from you !! I thought you as my role model !! You were my inspiration !! And now I really regret for being your son !! My every cell is dying in pain now !! And you have to pay off for this right now !!

Climate in that area changed suddenly !! The sky was full of Thunder and lightning !!

He started to gather all his power to kill his father and when he was about to use his power on the king

Some one appeared in front of Xuan Shang!!

And Immediately Ming ye took his power back

English is not my first language so please bare with my mistakes

And don't forget to vote comment and share !!

I'm keeping so much of efforts for this story

Bye bye !!

And this is my Channel where I will post this fanfiction