The Shield, The Staff, The Sword

While Rosemary runs around in the third level of the dungeon, Amaryllis, Thyme, Parsley, and Snapdragon are still in the first level, aiding those who can not fly down. It was slower as they had to leap ledges, climb down, and search for a way forward.

"I bet they feel really stupid for flying down. I would rather not spend all my magic on catching myself on a free fall." Amaryllis says as she is in the lead of going down the ledges.

"I guess they could handle themselves, but there's no way of knowing if they made it from up here." Snapdragon says as he's making sure no one falls off.

"So why are we still in a big group? Why aren't we splitting up?" Thyme asks curiously. As she does, someone almost trips and falls off before being caught by a few other students.

"Safety in nunbers. I hope we can catch up to the flock so they can help us stay safe." Parsley says as she looks down, seeing that the rooftops below are becoming detailed.

"Well, the stairs outside ends here, I guess we have to go inside to go down further." Amaryllis says loudly for all the students to hear. They are relieved they will be safe inside.

Within the buildings connected to the ceiling of the skyline, there are stairwells and empty apartments. There were kitchens without appliances or sinks. As they travel down, they come to another problem. The skyline is low enough to reach the building tops, but there is still a long way to fall between the two areas.

"I think I can see something that we can walk on till we find something that connects to the buildings." Parsley says as she points iver to the unsafe walkways that go directly under the ceiling.

"Yeah, nothing like a group walking on something that is being held up by poles." Thyme says sarcastically.

"I still can't believe the old magics left us like that." Amaryllis says as she looks down, trying to see if she can see them down there.

"Wait, you really can't fly down? Because it's old magic?" Snapdragon asks Amaryllis as she folds her arms and is a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah, ask me about all the Terrasphere Accessories, and I'll tell you. Ask me about flying on and broom, and I will say nothing." Amaryllis says as she trying to find another way down for them.

Some of the students are trying to go the way Parsley suggested. Others are waiting for them to cross, so it will be their turn. Parsley goes with the ones who are following her decision while they talk.

"I know this place is a pocket reality or whatever, but it is insane how big it is. No wonder they say that after this, we can't return to normalcy. Especially knowing there's a gateway to this place in our city. " Parsley says out loud as she's sees that there's a platform that looks like it connects to the city below.

By the time they made it all down, they saw that the ones who flew down were still resting from the trip. Some students were looking over the edge where they last saw Sage and Rosemary continuing down into the depts below. The rest wants a break after descending with their arms and legs. Thyme noticed that the students were looking over the edge and walked over to them.

"What happened? Did something go wrong?" Thyme asks, curious as she starts looking around, notincing that Sage and Rosemary are not up there.

"Two students decided to keep going down instead of landing here. Not only are they far down, but the one with the Terrasphere would be completely empty before they got to the bottom." One of the students says as she sounds concerned. "Do we collect their bodies?" She continues already confirming she think they are dead.

"I don't think they would be dead. We will see when we get down there." Thyme says as she looks over the edge at the cloudy abyss beneath the skyscrapers.