Attack on Lyngarth Guardian Academy

Sage meets up with Rosemary a day after The Scypith is trapped again. She is glad that she's okay after escaping. Rosemary is doodling in her notebook when Sage finds her. Sage sits watching her silently.

"Are you here to tell me I told you so or something?" Rosemary asks, looking up at Sage, who is suddenly nervous.

"No! Maybe. Perhaps I should, but I'm not going to. You did help them instead of attacking the Scypith by yourself." Sage says with a hand on Rosemary.

"I saw Olive again and some guy. He looked really mad when I smashed his cottage down. I was actually scared for my life. I sense something terrible inside." Rosemary says as Sage gets worried.

Sage gives Rosemary a close hug, which makes Rosemary smile. When classes begin again, Rosemary goes to her class and notices that there's a student who looks familiar. Olive has snuck into class even wearing the uniform except the tie being black instead of red. Rosemary knew that if she was there that the two others weren't far behind. When the class was over, Rosemary stormed up to Olive aggressively.

"What are you doing here?" Rosemary asks loudly and angered at seeing her inside the academy for heroes.

"Well, Rosemary. I've turned myself in. I didn't want to die just because you were being stubborn. I hope you can possibly forgive me." Olive says with a smile that looks too smug to be sincere.

"Where are the others?" Rosemary asks a bit confused about her turning herself in. Olive, just giggles and Rosemary grabs Olive by the bow so they are eye level. "Where did they go?" Rosemary asks now with Olive's ears folding back.

"They are going to battle the Gladiator you have here and see what happens." Olive says finally. Rosemary comfusion doesn't go away until she remembers what it can do. Rosemary runs away to go and warn her friends.

Rosemary runs until she sees Parsley and Thyme entering the second building. As Rosemary looks back, she can see Olive going into another classroom smiling. Rosemary cautiously goes to the second building to warn them about the Gladiator. As she look for them, she finds Thyme first.

"Thyme, I have to talk to you. It's about the cat girl. They want to fight the Gladiator and set it lose with all it learned from their fight." Rosemary says as Thyme suddenly sprouts cat ears. Rosemary backs away and bumps into Mandrake dressed in the second year's uniform.

"Was that your friend I copied? Interesting. I didn't think she would have you as a friend." Paprika says as she grins seeing Rosemary scared face.

"I guess she told you. Do you want first seats?" Mandrake asks as students start staring at them. Rosemary dashes over to the students looking at Mandrake and Paprika. Paprika mimics the cloak Mandrake is wearing and smiles.

"They are evil. They want the Gladiator." Rosemary says as the students put their guards up. There are whispers saying that the Triad is tending to the Scypith and not around.

Mandrake and Paprika run away as the students follow them. Rosemary try to find the real Thyme and Parsley so she can tell them what's happening. They are both in an assembly for new year students in third year class. Rosemary tries her best to sneak down to them and gets seen by Professor Caraway.

Professor Caraway continues his lecture anyway, and Rosemary begins to whisper to Thyme and Parsley. Parsley looks at Rosemary as she whispers, but Thyme tries to ignore it.

"Miss Rosemary, if you have something to tell them that's so important that you came this way, do you mind saying it out loud?" Professor Caraway asks, looking at Rosemary. She looks at him like a deer in headlights.

"For a while now, someone been trying to take me to see my mother, but after fighting her, I thought it was the end. Now there's two others that are here, and they are trying to attack the school!" Rosemary says as the rest of the lecture hall looks at her.

Mandrake and Paprika managed to find themselves in the Arena where the ground had the Gladior sitting in the middle of the battle ground shut down. As they get down to the battle floor, the students that were chasing them stop. They know better than to stand on the battlefield without supervision. Noticing that the students won't step on the battlefield fills them with determination to continue their plan.

There's an announcement made to gather around the area with Professor Caraway. As they look around, the once empty booth for the triad now has someone in it. While Mandrake and Paprika are in front of the resting mannequin, they feel pressure from the booth as only one set of eyes can be seen.

"Filling up the audience with students? Do they have a death wish?" Mandrake asks, whispering to Paprika as she giggles.

The Person in the Booth is Nurse Malak, with her wings now open and taking the full place of the booth itself. The Gladiator begins to stand, and a dome closes around the battlefield.

"What was the plan again?" Paprika asks a bit panicked at the size of the Gladiator.

"Fight it. Prepare to use everything you have. It needs to leave this dome." Mandrake says as he is in his battle stance. New Magic floating swords appearing around him as he holds his hammer and hatchet.

"To make it unstoppable and break free. I just hope Olive is holding up her side of the full plan." Paprika says as she gets in her battle stance. She holds her halberd aimed at the Gladiator and New Magic floating spears appear around her.

The Gladiator stares at them for a moment and begins to shrink down to their height. They were confused until it summoned the weapon of it choice. The Gladiator had chosen a crossbow. As Nurse Malak presses something in the booth, the Gladiator begins to attack.