v. Crimson

His eyes narrowed seductively as he gazed upon the fair nymph who had revealed her neck and shoulders so readily to him. Her ragged breaths from the kiss from before only served to accentuate the curve of her breasts that were heaving.

His eyes betrayed whatever he was feeling and the blush on her face reddened further. Mikhail wanted her.

His head bent down slowly and soon, his fangs penetrated her skin. The initial pain was bearable but the strange sensations that followed were most definitely not.

Her breaths grew heavier as the feelings got too strong but Mikhail pulled away before it got out of hand.

"Hah..... You're sweeter than anything else I've tasted before. In every single way." He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck and pressed gentle kisses onto the punctures he had made, licking them slowly afterwards.

"Don't show this face to any other man. Understand, darling?" She nodded, the warmth still creeping up her face.

"Good. I'll have to make sure you eat better as well. You're thinner than the winter branches."

His hand clasped her wrist and held it up to her face.

To him, she was malnourished and undeservingly weak. But all she saw was a perfectly fine hand.

She gave him a strange look, not understanding why he would say that. He couldn't help but sigh when he realised that she genuinely couldn't comprehend his words.

"You should eat more. You're too light regardless of what you think." Yes, she did agree with him to some extent but he couldn't tell her that whoever was in charge of the servants meals were stingy, could she?

She nervously looked away and that roused his suspicions. Something beyond her control was wrong. He thanked himself for being perceptive and made a mental note to himself. Someone was going to pay.

"Drink that for now. Make sure you finish it." Saying that, he placed her on the bed and kneeled, handing her the hot chocolate.

She gingerly pressed the mug to her lips and he could only imagine those pretty lips pressing against him.

I want to take her whole.....

She was a woman who enticed him. He soon learned that he preferred an innocent forest nymph to those haughty women who would constantly try to appease him by showcasing their breasts.

'Their blood fucking reeks, honestly.....'

He genuinely couldn't understand how the other vampires could even stand near them without regurgitating their most recent meal, whatever it may be. But Niko and Lee seemed to agree with him.

She soon finished drinking the hot chocolate and showed him the empty mug. She looked absolutely adorable with the chocolate smeared on her lips and nose.

He leaned upwards and licked the chocolate and then his own lips, making a comment that made the sweet woman blush again.

His arms wrapped around her waist as he put his head on her lap, her fingers instinctively caressing his locks, providing him some sort of comfort he knew not of yet yearned for.

Slowly but surely, I will definitely make her mine.

His forest nymph may not have known that she made his heart beat faster but she sure as hell did a good job at making his heart do strange things.

'How long has it been since I last felt this sort of human emotion......'

He knew he could confide in his brothers but he was still reluctant. He too thought that he was acting like a love struck lad who was no more than 16 summers.

He closed his eyes, mimicking her as she too closed her own while her fingers continued to thread through his midnight Black strands.
.
.
.
.
.
Lily's eyes shone brightly as she went about doing her chores. The tasks were as tedious as ever but she couldn't stop the happiness she felt from reaching her eyes.

"What's gotten you so happy, Cherry?" Leon asked curiously as he saw Lily meander into the kitchen with a smile.

She shook her head, placing a finger on her lips, implying that it was a secret.

"Eh? I thought I was your favourite, Cherry~ This is so unfair!" Leon whined, trying to coax her into telling him whatever was her little secret. The nickname he has given her was the only thing that was echoing in the kitchen before Evie stepped in and gave him a hard smack on his head.

"Will you do the world a favour and be quiet? You're so damn loud! I was just going to rest after today and all your screaming is destroying my peace." Leon rolled his eyes and continued to pester Lily.

"Well, if it isn't the whore." A human maid said as she entered the kitchen. Evie and Leon narrowed their eyes dangerously at the human maids who had arrived in the kitchen.

Lily looked bewildered as the women snorted at her. "The whore thinks that no one would notice if a man invited himself into her room with her accompanying him. Must've been some noble she ensnared."

Lily's eyes raced around nervously. The woman had seen Mikhail and her. But how?

She expected Leon and Evie to look at her with disdain but the very next second Evie held her by her shoulders and Leon advanced forward.

"Listen, woman, we were only told to not kill any humans. Unless you want to end up disfigured, I suggest you keep your bloody mouth fucking shut."

"Ugh, why would a vampire help a bitch-"

"I will not be repeating myself. You either shut up and leave or I drag you to hell and back. Which one will it be?"

The women whispered among themselves before shooting Lily a dirty look before leaving.

"Cherry?" Lily looked at him, her eyes misty.

"Whatever it was, tell us when you're ready. Your heart is as pretty as your cheeks. We'll wait."

She blinked after holding herself for so long. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she broke down into sobs. Leon and Evie sat with her and let her cry.

Her wails hurt Leon who really was regretting letting those women go but as much as Evie too wanted to rip out their throats, she held him back.

"Lily, don't hesitate to tell us of anything that's bothering you. At least don't hesitate because you're worried about what our opinion will be. If a long life has taught us anything, it's how to judge entities. You don't deserve any of that. You understand?"

She nodded and Evie pat her head, chanting 'Good.' over and over as if to reassure her.
.
.
.
.
.
"Can you believe that?! That whore is definitely a witch! How else would she have a bunch of bloodsuckers take her side?!"

"I'm telling you! That's how Lily's mother died! The girl ate her mother's heart to strengthen her magical prowess. What other possibility is there?!"

The maids chatted amongst themselves as they berated Lily. But then, an unexpected visitor joined the conversation.

"Lily, eh? Would you mind telling me more about her?"

"Lady Mirael!"

Mirael Nordin, the first princess of the Nordin Marquisate and the daughter of Marquis James Nordin. She was a beautiful woman who was known to be merciful to some yet cruel to many. Though she possessed the blood of a human, her beauty led her to be treated as an equal to vampires holding high positions. She considered herself to be the first candidate for the King's harem despite the King not even having mentioned having a harem.

The woman, despite being the daughter of a Marquis, was called by the title of princess simply because of her charm and her existence was threatening to many, especially those she deemed to be in her way.

"A woman who can sway the hearts of the bloodsucking beasts. This ought to be an interesting play to watch as it unfolds. Now, tell me more about this...... 'Lily'."