❣ you attempt to break up with him

'Meet me at the fountain xx' You smiled at the text your boyfriend had sent you less than a minute ago. You mindlessly slipped your phone into your purse not bothering to tell him you had even arrived at the mall yet and entered the mall and started the short journey toward the fountain. Brooklyn decided he wanted to be mall rats today so he insisted you get ready quickly and meet him at the mall since he was leaving the recording studio. Your eyes flickered over the different shops and you slightly grew excited wanting to buy new clothes. The fountain which was huge and occupied the middle of the mall came into view. You slowed your pace and let your eyes linger across the scenery, you almost made an usual sound as your eyes widened before you. She was his height, she had shoulder length hair, you couldn't see her face but she was most likely drop dead gorgeous why else would your boyfriend be lip locked with some other girl? Suddenly a sudden anger flared through you as you marched toward them and pulled the girl off Brooklyn. His face was full of shock and was beat red. The girl was shocked but soon pushed you slightly "Get the hell out of here you home wrecker," You said in a menacing tone, she was about to speak but as you brought your fist up she quickly scattered away. "Why would you do that to me? Why? what the fuck Brooklyn" You told him as you started pounding your tiny fist against his chest. "Babe it's not what it looks like," He began as he held your fist from hitting him "Really? Brooklyn you know what maybe we should break up because I don't take cheating lightly at all," You said trying to be strong. His face fell almost instantly "No, no, no [Y/N] listen to me, I swear I don't know her-' "OH! That makes it all better!," You retorted "She came up to me and kissed me! I didn't want to, I would never cheat on you baby, I love you too much,' Brooklyn said pleading, his voice somewhat cracking. You swallowed the lump in your throat as you looked into his eyes, you wanted to walk away and tell him to fuck off but you couldn't because you knew he was telling the truth "So who kisses better?" You asked smiling slightly to lighten up the mood. Brooklyn's frown instantly turned into a smiled as he embraced you.

—-

credits to writer x