❣ horror film

You absolutely hated horror films but your boyfriend Brooklyn loved them so you decided, since you made him watch the films you liked all the time, that you would watch one with him.

"Are you excited babe?" Brooklyn asked as he carried through two drinks and a bowl of popcorn and placed them down on the table in front of you.

"No," you laughed. "This is going to be awful."

"That's what I think when you make me watch your silly films!!" Brooklyn laughed, sitting down next to you and throwing his arm around your shoulder. "You'll be fine, I'm right here."

"I like when you say things like that," You grinned, looking up at him. "It's cute."

"Like you then." Brooklyn grinned back, kissing your lips quickly. "Right, movie time!"

The movie had been on for half an hour and you were already hating it. You knew you wouldn't like it but you didn't know you would find it this scary. To make matters worse Brooklyn was loving it so you didn't want to complain. You burried your head further into his chest and he chucked slightly.

"Frightened?" He muttered, his attention completely on the movie.

"Yes." You mumbled into his chest, unsure if could even understand you.

"Sorry to say; it's not even half way done."

Once the movie had finished you were completely terrified of any noise that wasn't made from either Brooklyn or you. You clung on to his arm and followed him into every room he went into; the kitchen to put away the rubbish, the bathroom to get ready for bed. You didn't want to be left anywhere alone.

You ran into bed while Brooklyn turned off the bedroom light, not wanting to be standing in the dark.

"You're being silly, Y/N. Nothing is gonna happen." Brooklyn laughed slightly as he slowly made his way to the other side of the bed.

"You can't guarantee that... Anything could happen." You muttered, moving as close as you could towards him as soon as he got into the bed which caused him to laugh again.

"Yes I can, because the movie is fake and I'm here to protect you from anything and everything anyway." You couldn't see his face but you knew he was smirking which made you laugh slightly.

"You're so cheesy," you said closing your eyes as he wrapped his arms around you.

"You love it, though." He mumbled, he sounded tired.

"I do, and I love you Brook."

"I love you too, Y/N."

-----

credits to writer x