a small announcement that i'll delete later

Hello dear AiStarshine readers!

First of all, thank you thank you thank you for giving my fic a chance!! I just wanted to make a small announcement to say that I'm going to rewrite this. I have a few things I desperately want to change, and a few characters that I haven't fully fleshed out yet that are causing problems for me as I'm attempting to write the next chapter. I've also noticed that my writing style so far isn't compelling enough. I was writing this fic between essays so my writing is not very "creative" here, it reads like an academic paper lmaoo. I plan on fixing these issues in the next week or so. Don't worry, I won't abandon this fic. I made a promise to myself (and my therapist) that I will see this fic through to the end!! No matter how long it takes or how inconsistent my upload schedule becomes, I will finish it! AiStarshine is a project I am very passionate about, and it's been almost 5 years since I've been maladaptive daydreaming about it, so most things are already planned out.

In the meantime, I won't take what's here so far down in hopes that it will reach at least a small audience. I will just update the chapters and reupload them, and I reccomend that anyone who has read the two chapters out so far read them again when the update is complete. When both chapters are updated, I will delete this announcement.

Thank you so much for your time and have a fantastic day!!
- Akii