Shub~dik😻❤

Ipl 2023. It had been a crazy season for the gujrat titans. Table toppers.... But didn't win which was completely unexpected.

CSK has won the title. They had lost. Shubman was feeling very sad, disappointed and guilty. He took it out on himself.

Hardik on the other hand, was happy and sad at the same time. He couldn't see kiddos getting all gloomy. Specially sai. He really deserved century.

When the group photo was being clicked, hardik noticed shub being zoned out. He had no smile on his face.

Harry pulled him for a side hug and told him to smile.

Shubh's pov:-

He told me to smile. How can i smile? After this..... Losing the finals.

I could've done better. I should've played better. I just got out on 37. A match where i should have scored a century i got out so early.

I blankly fake smiled for the picture.i need to talk to hardik bhai. Maybe only he can make me feel better.

As we went inside the dressing room, i quickly went and changed. Hardik bhai had called us for a meeting.

We all sat down. He began to speak....

"so guys i know we lost the finals. And this is not a topic to be happy about. We lost because somewhere we needed to improve our gameplay. Hum kahi to atak rhe the. And next time we will come back stronger. We should focus on the positives rather than sulking about our lose and the negatives. We gave our best this time. And i am satisfied with the results. Don't push yourselves or take up the guilt. We need to improvise. And we will do that. Remember that we all did very well. So lets not be gloomy. I am looking forward to play with y'all once again. Very soon." as he finished up, everyone including me started clapping. This were the words that i needed the most. But still somewhere i couldn't feel better.

I was sitting there, lost in my own thoughts.... I didn't realise i was staring at hardik bhai who was currently talking ashu pa.

My overthinking instincts started to take over me and with no time, i was thinking stuff which practically couldn't even be possible. Maybe it could.

There are my fans. No doubt i love them. But after the century against rcb, i got so much hate. Kya unki hate and baddua mujhe lagi isliye mai achha nhi khel paya?

Or was it that i am not a good player? What if now the troll & hate would get worse? What if they would say that 'you didn't let rcb gat inn the playoffs, karma happens.' or 'won orange cap but lost finals lol'

What if hate would spread more for my shahneel di? I don't want her to suffer because of me. What if my fans start hating me?

My thoughts were getting worse and worse every second.

But i was brought out of my trance by saha thankfully. "shub kya soch rha hai tu?" he asked.

"nothing much. Just a bit... You know" i trailed off. He put a hand on my shoulder.

"look, i know you are upset about the match. But its cricket. You know. Cheer up!" he tried to explain. I nodded slowly. 

Ishan. He can help me. I texted him;

Me- hey ishan. I need you rn.😟

Ishu- i am kind of busy rn with my family stuff. Is it very important? 😕

Me- yes... I mean no...... Just leave it. Ttyl. Enjoy with your family. 😅

Ishu- you sure!?😦