You Again?!

Myungsoo's POV

"Hey myungsoo! I have found out that girl's background. Her name is Yoon Sarah, her family only have her mother and her brother but he has white blood cells cancer and they live at toengyong district.That's all!" Woohyun reported to me.

"But how could two people who are not related look the same?" I said curiously.

"I promise Krystal that i will find her birth family for her, she may be related to Krystal." I said to myself.

Sarah's POV

"OMG!!! Today is my first day of work, so excited!" I said to my mum happily.

"I need to go now bye mom!"i said while leaving.

"Bye dear good luck" my mom shouted to me.

[At Woolim coporation]

"Excuse me, may i know which floor is the director's office?" I asked a girl with short bob hair and who is wearing a black dress which make her look kinda cute and elegant at the same time.

"Oh! It's at level 7" she smile and said to me.

"Gamsahamnida!"

[Myungsoo POV]

After finishing talking to Woohyun, someone knocked the door and i could not believe my eyes...

"You... are the new secretery?" I said shockly.

"You are the director here?!" She said. She looked kinda cute when she said that. Wait! What am i thinking?! No! I must not fall in love with her.

"What do u think?" I said

"Tch!" she rolled her eyes and said.

"About that incident that day... I'm sorry if i offended you. I hope that we can work with each other well." I said and lift out my hands through my pocket hoping that she would accept my apologyand forget about it while cooperating with me as a secretary.

Sarah POV

Should i accept his apology? But i really need this job... What if he gets angry with me for not accepting his apology and fire me right now?! I think i should forget about it and just move on...

"Fine! I accept your appology." I said and reach my hand out to shake his hand.

"I hope that from today onwards, we could work well with each other" He said. I nodded my head and walk out of his office to my office desk which is just outside his office.

(Author's note)

Omg! Is Sarah really related to Krystal or do they just look alike? Will Myungsoo fall in love with Sarah in the end or will their relationship just remain as boss and staff? I hope you enjoy the story up to here. Pls vote for my story if you like it. Thks!